Any confirm on the new mods?

In don't think anything is confirmed because they are waiting on some mods to get ported to 1.2.5 then need to see what's going to practically work together. You could look at what is in the current 3.0 dev build and see what's in there. Those are at least more likely to make it into the final build I would guess....

Does anyone know about any new mods to be added in the next release? Or removed?

I'm assuming not since my search didn't turn up anything.

Le front page of tekkit site says:

Forestry will no longer be included in future versions of Technic or Tekkit.

There are these things call scroll bars, for like when the page is long and you want to read more than the top part.

I cant see ComputerCraft being a part of the client eighter anymore, so i guess the computers in RedPower are aimed to replace that mod.

And i really hope that more of the IC/BC stuff addons will be added, there are a few out there now, that seems pretty awesome and neat to use/try out for SMP.

I cant see ComputerCraft being a part of the client eighter anymore, so i guess the computers in RedPower are aimed to replace that mod.

I disagree. Forth looks like a pain in the ass to learn, LUA is much more friendly.

No, computercraft is not a redundant mod now that RP2 had it's own computer simulator. The programming languages are very different, CC being a MUCH more user friendly mod.

Show me a wireless GPS and client-server messaging system with RP2. Show me an RP2 computer that can dig itself down to bedrock, then coordinate with others to mine out an entire base complex complete with ladders, doors, and proper torch placement.

Show me an RP2 computer that can do a little dance for me, then play the first half of starwars on a wall sized monitor.

I disagree. Forth looks like a pain in the ass to learn, LUA is much more friendly.

i feel the same way + started using LUA several years ago

then again i imagine if i pm Eloraam about that, she would challenge me to write a LUA interpreter in Forth xP

so i just keep my mouth shut hoping such a thing will come around... >_>