RE: Client crashes when opening Electric Chest.

Pulseeey

I am aware...

However, since I have added separate mods. I was hoping for someone to confirm if it is indeed a Mekanism issue and not another mod conflicting with it.

The server became unbootable earlier because someone tried using pipes to get stuff from their electric chests and I had to MCEdit the chunks out. 

Oh you added mods? Wasn't aware. That'd make it a custom modpack issue then and the issue would belong in the Platform Pagoda section instead. If you feel its due to a mod added, my suggestion for quick testing if thats the case is to remove it and see if the issue persists, if it doesnt - theres the problem, and if it does - then theres something else going.

Oh you added mods? Wasn't aware. That'd make it a custom modpack issue then and the issue would belong in the Platform Pagoda section instead. If you feel its due to a mod added, my suggestion for quick testing if thats the case is to remove it and see if the issue persists, if it doesnt - theres the problem, and if it does - then theres something else going.

I don't know what it is, hence why I opened this. I was hoping for someone to investigate that code a bit and tell me what it is more likely to be, Mekanism issue or another mod conflicting? I really don't know because I can't see something conflicting with just 1 item... seems rather odd. 

Do you know if their is a way to block an item from being crafted, even if it's until someone investigates this a bit more. That'd be a help.

Thanks, is their a moderator I can contact to move this or do I just re-create it?

Generally you'd report your post (theres a report link in the bottom right of each post) and if they wish to move it, lock it, delete it, or whatever with it, they will. I already reported it to be moved though.

The first log is related to mekanism. One of its machines is sending information and its attempting to be cast to a data type that it cannot possibly be (think of it like this: Calling an orange a banana, or a banana an orange) - This may just be due to a corrupted block, badly formed block, or another odd issue going on with network since its the packet information (the info that is sent over the network, even if its SSP) that seems to have the bad info.

That second log indicates an issue with dimensional doors as it is attempting to save a dimension and has no reference to what to save (hence the null pointer exception) - this may just be a corrupted dimension as a possibility.

In both cases, the fix I'm not 100% aware of and would need further information.