Removing transmutation table.

Theres nothing like a stupid question, just stupid answers ....

And there's the disconnect.

There are definitely stupid questions. Millions of them. We spend our days swimming through stupid questions.

Did you just encourage people to report moderators? That is not gonna end well.

BTW, it is "either" not "eighter". Sorry, for some reason that misspelling particularly bugs me.

Also, he forgot to capitalize "I" a few times, used "to" instead of "too" (that one is particularly annoying to me), "theyre" (without the apostrophe, wtf?) instead of "their," "reportbutton" as one word instead of two, misspelled "already" and "addressed," used a single word instead of two for "forum posts," and forgot the apostrophe in "There's" for some reason. If you want to be really picky, an ellipsis only has 3 dots. Finally, I agree with Jay? - there are most definitely stupid questions. Anyone who tells you differently is selling something (can anyone give me the movie quote source?).

Getting back on topic, if all you want to do is remove the transmutation table (or any other item in EE) then go into the mod_EE.props file and set TransmutationGUI=0. Setting the GUI to 0 will disable it all together without any harmful affects.

Any further customizing can be done with PEX as Sp0nge already said.

back to topic, don't know if someone sorted it out, but you can use metadata in permissions. On our server, we block certain items which have metadata with modifyworld. just use

- -modifyworld.use.itemid:metadata.*

and they can't use that item on anything...if you want them to be blocked from making it, use a recipeblocker and add it to it.

**note**

if you have crafting table II enabled, they will still be able to craft banned recipes, and use a duplicating glitch. (we have those disabled aswell)

When we threw in metadata, PEX kinda refused to read it. It wont go corrupt, but it just wont "read" the node. You have a line where you have used metadata so i can compare it to the one we haev/had?

Sp0nge:-

I appreciate Your help in this forum. Its good to have people like you around. I'm sorry that you had your spelling made fun off just because you stood with me on my point against the moderator and his minion.

j2ther:-

I think this is exactly what I was looking for mate. An easy solution that doesn't require me to learn anything new in order to have fun in my server with my friends : I think I'm going to do it the way you suggested. From my understanding of it, I can craft it but I can't use it right?

Jay?:- (wall of text. Sorry about the bad grammar, I have reasons)

You are a moderator mate, you aren't the rules, you are the enforcer of the rules. To show your authority just because you think an act is "rude" (but popping into your thread and just bumping it up is rude to people) is rude itself. I have asked you for a link to the rule that I broke. I have yet to receive one. You have broken the golden rule and you have been extremely rude yourself mate. Who is going to show authority to you then? no one. It is even discouraged to report a moderator in the rules. WTF lol. This tells me you can do what the heck you like in order to feed your power trip and no one can do crap about it. This sounds just like modern politics right? :/

This isn't just a forum for you kids. its a power trip. I realized this when I opened a thread and saw a bunch of moderators standing by as some of their minions were making fun out of some kid because he repeated himself. Calling him retarded and the sort. Sorry but I don't get walked on easy. You want to finish this in a major power trip? ban me. But I will be damned if my grandfather fought against this crap just for me to get it on the internet 60 years later.

And yes I am well aware that I'm braking the "No mod sass" rule now. But ultimately, You came to me with a wrong posture of authority. For me to not say something is for me to admit you are right. You are not right though because your initial post was based on feelings and not on a rule. This isn't Nazi land. this is only the internet and I will speak when ever I feel I have been wrongly accused of something. I'm sure I will be banned for this but trust me mate, I'm not loosing any sleep -.-. I appreciate what you guys are doing here but at the end of the day... its just a mod pack for an indie game. Deal with this infraction how you think you should deal with it.

DragnHntr- The golden rule has nothing to do with bumping. the words "anyone" that i used were still related to the topic mate. I struggle to understand why you bring up a point about someone misspelling something and then you fail at basic logic. Kid you are not a moderator are you? so what are you doing here mate? You aren't answering anything, you are in the way mate. Your golden rule crap isn't related to bumping in any way shape or form. I explained this in very simple logical steps so Excuse me if i ignore you from now on ok.

Jay + Dragn + all the others. Thanx for bumping up my post guys. I finally got some help now.

DragnHntr- The golden rule has nothing to do with bumping. the words "anyone" that i used were still related to the topic mate. I struggle to understand why you bring up a point about someone misspelling something and then you fail at basic logic. Kid you are not a moderator are you? so what are you doing here mate? You aren't answering anything, you are in the way mate. Your golden rule crap isn't related to bumping in any way shape or form. I explained this in very simple logical steps so Excuse me if i ignore you from now on ok.

Wrong again. Perhaps you didn't read it. It doesn't say "related" to the topic, it says "contributing" to the topic. Your post contributed nothing. It was a waste of space for the sole purpose of trying to get attention. I already explained that I was not a mod and "what I was doing here". I attempted to explain why you were called out by a mod, it is not my fault it went over your head. You do recall the moderator telling you not to bump your post right? You realize that means you did do something wrong. Rather then being a dick about it, perhaps you should try to wrap your head around what you were doing wrong so you can post better in the future. Logic indeed.

Perhaps this rule will be a little more clear:

No thoughtless posts - "Hello I'm new here!" "FIRST POST!" "THREAD IS WIN!" All examples of why you should have been thrown back.

Your post was a thoughtless post, also known as a no-content post. It is not my opinion, I am not guessing, it is a fact, as evidenced by the fact that you were explicitly warned against it by a moderator. When I first joined these forums people would get kellered for a shit post like that. I miss those days.

Jay?:- (wall of text. Sorry about the bad grammar, I have reasons)

I have asked you for a link to the rule that I broke. I have yet to receive one.

It is even discouraged to report a moderator in the rules.

But I will be damned if my grandfather fought against this crap just for me to get it on the internet 60 years later.

Your golden rule crap isn't related to bumping in any way shape or form.

I explained this in very simple logical steps so Excuse me if i ignore you from now on ok.

"Golden Rule: Ask yourself, "Is my post or reply actually interesting, funny, or contributing to the discussion at hand?" - if not, don't post."

http://forums.technicpack.net/index.php/topic,4903.0.html

Jay?'s response was at least one of the three.

It's because a bunch of dingleberries report mods because 'they're being mean to me for asking a question the answer to which was plastered in the stickies, the homepage, and right above and below the thread I decided to make'.

Your grandfather fought against (or for) people mouthing off on the internet? You sure are really mouthy and easy with fascist references but you fail to realize that your inherent ineptitude at following simple directions and overzealous entitlement issues caused the brunt of this. Trust me, anyone telling you to get bent isn't going to elevate you to the level of martyr and you'll be forgotten just as quickly as you arrived. If you want to stay, maybe, just maybe, try to adjust to the community instead of trying to get a community to adjust to you. Try taking things with a grain of salt, for instance.

Who are you to skew the interpretation to fit your agenda/argument?

Rational? Maybe.

Logical? Only within your BHG.

~posted a bunch of nonsense~

This has gone on more than long enough. The rules are clear about posting without content. You were asked to stop, and instead you got up onto your soapbox to shout about how you think that it's unfair that you don't get to bump your topics without any new content.

DragnHntr:- Your post is exactly the same as the first. You can't understand can you. "anyone" is not a thoughtless post mate. Its askinga question. I already explained this thoroughly but you just want to keep changing it in order to appear more loved by them moderators mate. You are wrong. :/ No rules exist on bumping.

Yuriy:- oh look. another minion. Yea Jay didn't answer by the way mate. He just rode on the back of you minions. The answer he gave was that it was rude. Not that it was a rule.

Your reason why the moderators discourage us from reporting them is a fallacy. I will explain it using the police for example. If the police had a rule like this the country would flip. It would not be a democracy if we couldn't police the police that polices us ;). This is what this forum discourages, it states that they are the law and no one can change their ruling. this is not a democracy mate. this is the point i was making about fascism. You CLEARLY did not get that.

"Your grandfather fought against (or for) people mouthing off on the internet?" no.. free speech dumbie :/ You really should study more.

"anyone telling you to get bent isn't going to elevate you to the level of martyr and you'll be forgotten just as quickly as you arrived" so tell me something kid. if I want to be a martyr and i will be forgotten, why are you still checking this post? why did you see my new tag and instantly reminded yourself of me? and if I want to be a martyr... why am i still here? :/ Do you understand the meaning of the word "fallacy"? I think I have proved your theory wrong. thanx for the semi-intellectual debate. Nice theory, shame it didn't hold up in front of evidence.

Jay? So now your stating that you banned me because I didn't understand the rules O_o nice one Jay. It does pay to be a bastard doesn't it. Not with me mate. I'm the counter to being a bastard. Why don't you go find some kid on the forums and go call him a retard. I know you bastards are into that kind of thing. PS- thanx for not goin on about me behind my back after you banned me. That was nice.

This forum has the same community as league of legends :/

Yuriy:- oh look. another minion. Yea Jay didn't answer by the way mate. He just rode on the back of you minions. The answer he gave was that it was rude. Not that it was a rule.

Your reason why the moderators discourage us from reporting them is a fallacy. I will explain it using the police for example. If the police had a rule like this the country would flip. It would not be a democracy if we couldn't police the police that polices us ;).

This is what this forum discourages, it states that they are the law and no one can change their ruling. this is not a democracy mate. this is the point i was making about fascism. You CLEARLY did not get that.

"Your grandfather fought against (or for) people mouthing off on the internet?" no.. free speech dumbie :/ You really should study more.

"anyone telling you to get bent isn't going to elevate you to the level of martyr and you'll be forgotten just as quickly as you arrived" so tell me something kid. if I want to be a martyr and i will be forgotten, why are you still checking this post? why did you see my new tag and instantly reminded yourself of me? and if I want to be a martyr... why am i still here? :/ Do you understand the meaning of the word "fallacy"? I think I have proved your theory wrong. thanx for the semi-intellectual debate. Nice theory, shame it didn't hold up in front of evidence.

This isn't a governing body, it's a private enterprise so your attempts to influence its overall behavior are an asinine attempt at propagating your delusions.

Again, private enterprise, "mate," not meant to be a democracy nor do your rantings have any meaning here.

Free speech isn't as free as you seem to believe; maybe you should study more (or try fighting for it).

So tell me something, 'pops,' how many posts did I make to this thread? Prior to this one, it was one. I checked this thread because I had some time to kill and it was on the main page, couldn't really give less of a shit about you creating multiple accounts to evade bans.

I laugh at your interpretation of both the word fallacy (not to say I'm infallible but you assume to be) and evidence since all you've provided is a delusional view of some perverted, self-righteous babble.

Really, as with many internet debates, you troll just about as you rationalize your own feeble argument. I hope you find some peace in your dilapidated arguments because the arguments you've posted here are presented as that of a psychopath attempting to redeem oneself with about as much merit. In other words, enjoy your trolling and have a nice day.

Here's the ban message you recieved:

"Complete nonsense, mod sass, being a dickbag (a bag of dicks) arguing about the rules, and bumping topics needlessly. "

And here's a pro tip: When a mod bans you but doesn't IP ban you, it means that they care SO LITTLE about whether you make another account that it isn't worth clicking the box that says "ban IP". But when you blatantly ban evade, you suddenly jump in importance from the level of "get bent" to "no seriously, get bent forever"

In summary: No really, get bent forever.

"anyone" is not a thoughtless post mate.

Remember when I said everyone thinks their own issue is the most important? Way to be a prime example of that. A one word post for the sole purpose of bumping is pretty much the definition of a thoughtless no-content post, but you are so densely self-important and confident that your issue needs recognition that you fail to see it. Nice ban evade btw, now we have something else to laugh at you about, mate.

edit: Something just occured to me, the "no bumping" rule is kind of like an advanced version of the "no sigs" rule. Allow me to elaborate:

Bumping is a no-no 'round here, yet there is not a rule explicitly stating it. However, if someone actually reads the rules and has a couple of brain cells to rub together, they would notice that there is not one but two rules that do explicitly forbid such no-content posts.

Whereas the no sigs rule is basically a test for whether or not you read the rules, no bumping is a test for whether or not you are smart enough to understand them.

OP failed that test.