Are these mods smp?

ChopThaFabulous

When i add mods to my modpack it usually works fine but when i put them in the mods folder in my server files some just don't work even if they are smp compatible. Are they interfering with other mods i already have installed or what? And if is there some way to edit the mod so it doesnt interfere with another mod? Here is the crash report: http://pastebin.com/bwtnd8aW

Edited by ChopThaFabulous

So if anyone knows if one of these mods aint SMP please tell me : Aether, Advanced Genetics, Applied Energistics, Autoutils, BiblioCraft, Chisel, ComputerCraft, Extra BiomesXL, BetterStorage, Buildcraft, Carpenters Blocks, IC2, Darwin, DragonMount, EnderIO, Food + mod, Archeology, Galacticraft, Hats, Hat stands, Inventory Tweaks, Openblocks, Random Things, Necromancy, Morph, Natura, Powerconverters, Camping Mod, Statues, Tinkerers construct, Waypoint blocks, Weather 

EDIT, I cant install Thermal expansion or Minefactory reloaded And it crashes each time i try to install optifine on the server.

Edited by ChopThaFabulous

• Discord Moderator

Textbook block ID conflict:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Slot 4084 is already occupied by madscience.tileentities.magloader.MagLoaderBlock@7956c821 when adding mods.natura.blocks.tech.BlazeRail@306d2cc3

This post on resolving conflicts should help you:

• Discord Moderator

Authors really should explicitly state when a mod is client-only since the vast majority of them are for both client and server. However, some mods should work and don't because the mod author is not properly using the APIs. When you try and start a server and get errors about "client", "render", "GUI" and similar it is likely that you have a client-only mod in your server's mods folder.

Generally speaking, any mod that only alters things on the client are client only mods. Things like GUI and HUD displays, minimaps, lighting changes, shaders, blood splatters, fancy animations, etc. are all client only modifications. If a mod has items/blocks/entities/etc. it should be a SMP mod. If a mod contains things that other players on the server can interact with, it is likely an SMP mod.