Youtuber doing lets play makes assertion that Technic and yogbox are illegal

Just an update Akabane contacted me via IRC and got the author of EE X3n0pob3 to tell me that technic used his mod illegally which is as valid as it gets. He still hasn't proved that the yogbox is illegal yet so hey that is something.

And kakermix contacted me on skype, tell me he eats puppies! What a bad guy!

Yea....dont waste our time by making stuff up. Get some proof to back it up first.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who wants to see me be 5 mod authors in IRC?!

I can do them all, even there voic~ oh right, no voices...

Well I can do there fac~ oh.... huh...

I can definitely impersonate their name, especially if it doesn't have an auto-kick name register thingy!

it's not a modification of a Minecraft file, it's a file that was made separately and added in.

The "file that was made separately and added in" is a modification of the Minecraft executable. That's what Modloader does: It modifies the executable at runtime, and this is made possible by Modloader being a modification of the executable.

The only addons that are 100% legal according to the Minecraft ToS are things like MCEdit, which are completely separate from Minecraft, and just work with it externally.

• 1 month later...

YAY im a criminal now!!!!

you've already been warned for this in another thread, but I figure I will drive it home for you: necro posting is bad. do not do it.

I'm not adding any more warning points to you because you made both posts at pretty much the same time, so don't continue the trend.

you've already been warned for this in another thread, but I figure I will drive it home for you: necro posting is bad. do not do it.

I'm not adding any more warning points to you because you made both posts at pretty much the same time, so don't continue the trend.

Sorry.