Youtuber doing lets play makes assertion that Technic and yogbox are illegal

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:\ He deleted my posts about Equine Mating and my love for My Little Pony Hentai.

How dare he, I will watch fluttershy take it in the bum, and I will LIKE IT!

I actually googled my little pony hentai, and it exist 0.o. FML

Rule 34 is quite unforgiving. Then again, so is rule 63.

Its also not surprising that Akabane101 "does not like the technic pack". He is one of those 'youtubers' that does FTB and chats with Sengir@Adfly1111111111eleven and company frequently.

Insert my traditional flaming comments about anyone that uses Adfly links.

Its also not surprising that Akabane101 "does not like the technic pack". He is one of those 'youtubers' that does FTB and chats with Sengir@Adfly1111111111eleven and company frequently.

1) Sengir doesn't use adf.ly.

2) It is possible for person A to like person B and like person C even though person B does not like person C.

Not that any of that applies to the situation, but it's a thing anyway.

1) Sengir doesn't use adf.ly.

2) It is possible for person A to like person B and like person C even though person B does not like person C.

Not that any of that applies to the situation, but it's a thing anyway.

Heh, your right. Didn't notice with all the other adfly timeouts i received at the end of last month (which is why I love technic, I don't have to deal with crapfly links coming out of my ears).

It's called Clop

the verb is clopping.

don't believe me? Google it.

I dare you.

I did, and now I feel my brain attempting to ooze out of my ears in an attempt to escape the horror that sits in my browser. Dear God, what have you done, having people Google such...sanity-grinding things?

I did, and now I feel my brain attempting to ooze out of my ears in an attempt to escape the horror that sits in my browser. Dear God, what have you done, having people Google such...sanity-grinding things?

If you really want to destroy your sense of sanity, there is a site JUST for popular cartoons, and it has a KNDxMandy cross series.

The direction this thread has been going...

...it needs to go the other way now.

Q_Q Why do you judge me?

..cuz your weird.

... because you're weird.

Look at your post, now back to mine, now back to your post, now back to mine. Sadly, it isn't mine, but if you stopped using horrific grammar, started using proper syntax, it could look like it's mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're on a page with the post your post could look like. Look again, the post is now in the whale box.

Look at your post, now back to mine, now back to your post, now back to mine. Sadly, it isn't mine, but if you stopped using horrific grammar, started using proper syntax, it could look like it's mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're on a page with the post your post could look like. Look again, the post is now in the whale box.

this would have been about 20% cooler if you actually had the power to put said post in the whale box.

doing a LP is not illegal, least the last time i checked your allowed to, so long as you have a legit copy of the game you wish to LP (ie if i want to LP OOT i need to have to buy it from the wii store thingy muh jig or have a N64 with the cartage, i can't use an emulator)

Video game footage is still copyrighted under US law and in any nation with a treaty wigh us. Smart companies just let you do it for free publicity. But you can't run ads on it on YouTube without a contract like Gamestation and Machinima partners have.

There is a difference between video-game footage and episodes of a television show.

What was the name of the bill that tried to make using any footage of anything even vaguely copyrighted on the internet worth a fine and further prosecution? S.978 or something?

What was the name of the bill that tried to make using any footage of anything even vaguely copyrighted on the internet worth a fine and further prosecution? S.978 or something?

SOPA, a.k.a. S.978