Technic Pack for Cracked minecraft

HotShot

Question

11 answers to this question

Allowing for cracked minecraft would make more work for the technic crew. Your options are to:

A) buy minecraft

2) learn how to put the mods together yourself

*) figure out some kind of sneaky underhanded way to get the data without logging in.

You did NOT just say that..

Seriously, what the fuck? Do you NOT read the rules? Technic will never be cracked-based because you need the username/password for the minecraft.jar... (and we can't redistribute it as part of the ToS)

Also, what kind of person wouldn't have a credit card?!

Use a paypal account (just skip the CC part) and get some cash there.

Ok, there's clueless, and there's too clueless.

I'm guessing troll trying to start a flame thread, like the guy who asked about BTW and acted completely clueless as to the history with technic or who flowerchild was.

Don't really understand it, all this does is bring out a tired rehash of information from previous threads.

These forums aren't even old enough for anything to become tired and overused, and yet here we are...

Heck i dont have a CC (did have one but had trouble with identity theft ,still working on it) but i did have some friends who let me put the money on their and do it that way ...you can also use the pay-as-you-go card you can get at wal-mart.

Allowing for cracked minecraft would make more work for the technic crew. Your options are to:

A) buy minecraft

2) learn how to put the mods together yourself

*) figure out some kind of sneaky underhanded way to get the data without logging in.

thanx man I took ur 2nd point under consideration and im like having half technic pack up n runing