How can i stop Zombie mod XRAY on my server

In the last thread just like this one... it was determined that because of the way zombes x-ray and ore finder work that you cannot block it, only use mods to detect who is cheating and ban them. I have not checked the no cheater mods personally, I am just parroting what people said in the last thread where someone asked this.

i was on some other tekkit server and i tried to use zombie mod and it says "zombie mod is not aloud on this server" i want to know how it was possible for them to do this

I think it comes from a lack of education. it's spelled "allowed."

How can i stop Zombie mod XRAY on my server, i want to stop people using the zombie mod on my tekkit server so it comes up saying your not aloud to use zombie mod on this server is this possible ?

Have you tried Orebfuscator? It changes the packets sent to the player so they see a world full of ores, defeating ore detection.

Not sure if you've actually taken the time to look at Zombe's mod page, but it's actually hard coded to disallow cheats if you include something in yoru server's MOTD. I can't remember what it is exactly but it's in one of the help files under faqs.

So... either someone's taken the time to decompile zombe's mod pack, remove the checks for the motd thing, and recompiled... Or, you just haven't actually taken the time to visit the mod page and see if the author is conscious that some people might not want it being abused on their server..

*edit*: Looked it up for those too lazy to google.

Q: How do i disallow "cheat" mod on my server?

A: Add "no-z-cheat" to servers welcome message.

Alternatively, you can disable it non-visibly too by adding "&f &f &2 &0 &4 &8" to servers wotd message ("&" marks color codes. If your server uses a wrapper with different codes then use this for reference).