[Closed for now] [1.7.10] Lucki Craft - The way modded Minecraft should be played

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: CyanSparkachu

Hello, I would like to join this server, because lately I'v tried to have fun on other modded servers, but I can't find an area or walk five minutes till meeting the world border. This server seems promising and i would love to join the small community.

I have to ask for a better app.

• What is you IGN? miguelseara1
  • What can you bring to the server? ive been playing modded minecraft for long now so i can consider myself as an avarege playr of minecraft. i never been banned from any server and i haved played in a lot!
  • Why should you be added to the whitelist? i like minecraft and your server and mod list seems good

tha

• What is you IGN? miguelseara1
  • What can you bring to the server? ive been playing modded minecraft for long now so i can consider myself as an avarege playr of minecraft. i never been banned from any server and i haved played in a lot!
  • Why should you be added to the whitelist? i like minecraft and your server and mod list seems good

tha

Welcome to Lucki-Server!

• What is you IGN? kemm7
  • What can you bring to the server? Having played vanilla and Tekkit Lite before, I can bring a lot. I'm the fastest learner I've ever known, and have done so much on my own in vanilla and Lite, I am ridiculously excited for the challenge of something unique, and to be working with others!
  • Why should you be added to the whitelist? I've built countless vanilla worlds to the point of exhaustion, played through tekkit lite alone... I'm ready to work with some real people! Maturity is cool, but it gets thrown around a lot. I'm wicked creative and love meeting new people. I want a stress free environment, because after all we are playing a video game. 
  • Let's have some fun!

• What is you IGN? kemm7
  • What can you bring to the server? Having played vanilla and Tekkit Lite before, I can bring a lot. I'm the fastest learner I've ever known, and have done so much on my own in vanilla and Lite, I am ridiculously excited for the challenge of something unique, and to be working with others!
  • Why should you be added to the whitelist? I've built countless vanilla worlds to the point of exhaustion, played through tekkit lite alone... I'm ready to work with some real people! Maturity is cool, but it gets thrown around a lot. I'm wicked creative and love meeting new people. I want a stress free environment, because after all we are playing a video game. 
  • Let's have some fun!

Thank you for your excellent application!  Added to the whitelist.

• What is you IGN?

wordlight

• What can you bring to the server?

I am very enthusiastic about the mod pack being used.  I have been tinkering around with my own mod packs but I wanted a community to play with so I went searching for a pack similar to the one I was building.  One of the most vital features for me was the voice chat mod.  It just seems like a superior mode of communication being local to the group you are standing around with.  In role playing games I gravitate toward a gentle healer, or gnome tinkerer.  I really enjoy being a sort of gentle helper or a bit of an offbeat inventor.  It’s not that I would role play on a minecraft server but.  I think I might have fun setting up some automation or working together to accomplish a goal.  I might still build my own mod pack eventually but I wanted some experience with how these mods work when placed in the hands of a group of players.

• Why should you be added to the whitelist?

I would really appreciate being part of a community of players small enough that players can get to know each other.  I respect others and their property and creations.

Edited by wordlight

• What is you IGN?

wordlight

• What can you bring to the server?

I am very enthusiastic about the mod pack being used.  I have been tinkering around with my own mod packs but I wanted a community to play with so I went searching for a pack similar to the one I was building.  One of the most vital features for me was the voice chat mod.  It just seems like a superior mode of communication being local to the group you are standing around with.  In role playing games I gravitate toward a gentle healer, or gnome tinkerer.  I really enjoy being a sort of gentle helper or a bit of an offbeat inventor.  It’s not that I would role play on a minecraft server but.  I think I might have fun setting up some automation or working together to accomplish a goal.  I might still build my own mod pack eventually but I wanted some experience with how these mods work when placed in the hands of a group of players.

• Why should you be added to the whitelist?

I would really appreciate being part of a community of players small enough that players can get to know each other.  I respect others and their property and creations.

Welcome to Lucki-Server!

Server is back up, you may update your modpack now.  There has been a world reset back to this morning at 12 AM.  I am very sorry about this guys.  I am now backing up the world every 2 hours and making backups of all the config files before I publish a new update.  This will never happen again.

Edited by m1dude

IGN: xqual

What I can bring to the server: I am a very jolly, and enthusiastic person. I make a lot of jokes and keep people feeling bright. I also know alot about the technical mods, (thermal expansion, MFFS, ext.).

Why I should be white listed: I was white listed on the other server but, unfortunately, lost all time to play on that server and all of tekkit. I have spent LOADS of time trying to find a good modpack server, and I hope this is the one! Also, I love all of the mods listed here (especially minechem) I really hope you white list me!

(Sorry if this application seemed too short, I am not very good at these)

P.S: If I do get accepted, I will probably spend al ot of time on it because I want to use minechem to make the periodic table of elements. 

Edited by xqual

IGN: xqual

What I can bring to the server: I am a very jolly, and enthusiastic person. I make a lot of jokes and keep people feeling bright. I also know alot about the technical mods, (thermal expansion, MFFS, ext.).

Why I should be white listed: I was white listed on the other server but, unfortunately, lost all time to play on that server and all of tekkit. I have spent LOADS of time trying to find a good modpack server, and I hope this is the one! Also, I love all of the mods listed here (especially minechem) I really hope you white list me!

(Sorry if this application seemed too short, I am not very good at these)

P.S: If I do get accepted, I will probably spend al ot of time on it because I want to use minechem to make the periodic table of elements. 

I moved the whitelist over from the tekkit server, so you are goodto go! :D

• Moderators

Lucki Craft is the first server I've ever tried, and its been awesome. Players can build in peace and be undisturbed, if they wish. No one runs around shouting in all caps, and there's no drama. Its a nice, laid back place where people can hang out and build and chat. The admin is very receptive to player input, and responds to trouble quickly. I'd highly recommend this server to anyone who wants to play in a mature, totally non-griefing environment. Plus, the modpack is really cool, and it won't overwhelm older computers. Having fun, and learning new things, and sharing ideas is what this place is about. 

My IGN is Pacheko98

What can I bring to the server?: I am a pretty decent builder at MC but have never played modded minecraft before. I'm not a negative person and won't cause any trouble.

Why should I be added to the whitelist?: I want to learn how to play modded minecraft and I think it would be great I can start learning to play on your server.

Thank You for your Consideration,

Pacheko98

Edited by Pacheko98

My IGN is Pacheko98

I can bring joy to the server and feed all the children in Africa and cure Ebola.

I should be added to the whitelist because i've never played modded minecraft before and would like to play on your server.

I think your post is hilarious, but for the sake of the server I will add you as soon as you edit your post.

My IGN is Pacheko98

What can I bring to the server?: I am a pretty decent builder at MC but have never played modded minecraft before. I'm not a negative person and won't cause any trouble.

Why should I be added to the whitelist?: I want to learn how to play modded minecraft and I think it would be great I can start learning to play on your server.

Thank You for your Consideration,

Pacheko98

Welcome to the server!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons