[Closed for now] [1.7.10] Lucki Craft - The way modded Minecraft should be played

iGN: max331

What I can bring to the server: Im a decent builder and have a lot experience with many of the mods in this pack and Im a fun and mature player.

Why I should be whitelisted: I should be white listed because I really want to join a server that not full of jerk griefers, and Im not one either. 

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am closing the server.  Not that it was ever truly up in the first place.  I am just so busy with school, work, and owning a business that I cannot get work on the server done. You may continue to use my modpack, I will keep it uploaded but I will do no more updates for it.  I am truly sorry guys, I had a blast hosting for you and you were a great community.  I hope you continue the Minecraft adventure.  Many more mines await.

Edited by m1dude

Alright, so I have 2 versions of a working server. The first is a version that is pure forge, and that contains FastCraft, which helps significantly with server lag. The second version contains Cauldron, yet lacks FastCraft, and while Cauldron itself has built in lag-reducing features, it is not as effective as Fastcraft. The Cauldron version of the server also lets us have bukkit plugins such as CommandBook (which added a bunch of handy commands such as /home, /warp, /spawn, etc.). So I would like to ask everyone what version they would prefer.

Quick list of Pros and Cons of each:
Cauldron:

• Bukkit Plugins (Major Plus)
  • Built in Optimizations
  • Causes mods to become more crashy and buggy. (Not always, but sometime)
  • No Fastcraft Optimization

Pure Forge:

• No Bukkit plugins
  • Fastcraft Optimizations (Very good for the server machine, however this is not too big of a concern for me atm.)
  • Mods do not have any added instability. (This is pretty major in my opinion)

A few more things to consider:

• Cauldron is not as friendly to dimensions as default forge is.
  • Cauldron trends towards creating worlds that do not last as long as worlds created on a pure forge server.
  • A pure forge server will not have any kind of logging plugins, therefore griefing will be nearly untraceable.
  • In my opinion a Cauldron server would be better since it would add bukkit plugins, and the instability is not too common.

So please reply within the next day with what your opinion is. I will go with the majority of the votes. If you do not want to reply here, please send a PM to me with your vote.

IGN: saker277

As a long time minecraft and tekkit player I can bring 100s of hours of experience to the server, and i am happy to help anyone who ever needs help. I am no great architect by any stretch of the imagination but when it comes to building functional and efficient setups I am great. 

Im hoping to get on this server because the last server I was playing on has kind of died out. I love these small community servers and ive been searching for years for one that will last, since this server is lucki maybe it will be the one.

I was accepted to the previous server but am not white listed on the new one, can i be added?

iGN: max331

What I can bring to the server: Im a decent builder and have a lot experience with many of the mods in this pack and Im a fun and mature player.

Why I should be whitelisted: I should be white listed because I really want to join a server that not full of jerk griefers, and Im not one either. 

If you would still like to be whitelisted, please re-apply here: '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

HI, my IGN is Icninja.

The reason i am wanting to join this server is i have been looking for a small server like this for litterally 2 years, since before tekkit was released. Im pretty good at most of the listed modpacks, and as for experience, i have been playing tekkit since its release, as well as Technic Clasic, and have also played other packs. I hope that this enough, and also if you need to know, im 14. 

Thanks,
Icninja

HI, my IGN is Icninja.

The reason i am wanting to join this server is i have been looking for a small server like this for litterally 2 years, since before tekkit was released. Im pretty good at most of the listed modpacks, and as for experience, i have been playing tekkit since its release, as well as Technic Clasic, and have also played other packs. I hope that this enough, and also if you need to know, im 14. 

Thanks,

Icninja

Added to the whitelist, check '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>> for updated information as to how to connect, and the link to get the modpack.

(IGN) Zackmon88

(What can I bring?) I can bring a new player, (Myself). Ive been looking for a good Whitelist Modded survival server to play on. I found one but the servers were in California and i had 300+ Ping at all times. (I live in Florida)

(Why?) Well. Im bored with regular minecraft. And honestly im not too fond of the newer generation of Minecraft players. (Mostly 6th graders) I want to be added so I have a reason to play.

(IGN) Zackmon88

(What can I bring?) I can bring a new player, (Myself). Ive been looking for a good Whitelist Modded survival server to play on. I found one but the servers were in California and i had 300+ Ping at all times. (I live in Florida)

(Why?) Well. Im bored with regular minecraft. And honestly im not too fond of the newer generation of Minecraft players. (Mostly 6th graders) I want to be added so I have a reason to play.

Added to the whitelist, check '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>> for updated connection/pack information.

• 1 month later...

Hai

My IGN is Fenestrah

I would like to join because im looking for a closed community server with adult people. i want to be able to build near spawn without getting griefed and I think this server can offer me that.

You can add me on the whitelist because Im a very adult and mature person that will enjoy gameplay with other people!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons