[Closed for now] [1.7.10] Lucki Craft - The way modded Minecraft should be played

IGN: ROCKUK

What can I bring to the server?: hmm well im mature, love mods, and been playing them all for a while now, im not the best, but can help peeps when needed ; )

Why should I be added to the server ?: Guess because im always up for a laugh, and will when you get to know me, be always doing something thats daft.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: ROCKUK

What can I bring to the server?: hmm well im mature, love mods, and been playing them all for a while now, im not the best, but can help peeps when needed ; )

Why should I be added to the server ?: Guess because im always up for a laugh, and will when you get to know me, be always doing something thats daft.

Welcome aboard

IGN (Case sensitive): Bluevertro

What I can bring to the server: I think of myself as a mature and responsible person who likes to build and wants explore your world of lucki craft!

Why I want to be white-listed: so that i can have fun and enjoy playing on this server? I like the idea of a server with its own mod pack and i think i would be a good addition to Lucki-Craft.

IGN (Case sensitive): Bluevertro

What I can bring to the server: I think of myself as a mature and responsible person who likes to build and wants explore your world of lucki craft!

Why I want to be white-listed: so that i can have fun and enjoy playing on this server? I like the idea of a server with its own mod pack and i think i would be a good addition to Lucki-Craft.

Welcome to our server!

• What is you IGN?
  • What can you bring to the server?
  • Why should you be added to the whitelist?

Hello! I am interested in joining your server. To start things off, I love Minecraft, but I can't stand playing alone, or without mods. I have been looking for a good server for a very long time, and have yet to find one. I also want to graduate under graphic design, although that will be in a long time. I am currently 13, and a freshman, so most of my friends are 15, and 16. Due to my enrollment, I probably won't have much play time, but I'll play when I can :)

If you ever need any help with server resoruces ( a banner, ad, promo video, etc.) or tech support, I am happy to help. I am a regular on the /r/feedthebeast subreddit, and thus have a lot of knowledge of mods, and fixing mod crashes.

I also like the mods you have put together. Besides MFR ;) . I have a slightly out of date computer, and cannot run many mods, but in terms of content, this seems like that pack for me!

Thanks in advance. Please PM me if I am accepted, because quoting me doesn't alert me, and I am too lazy too look >.<

• What is you IGN?
  • What can you bring to the server?
  • Why should you be added to the whitelist?

Hello! I am interested in joining your server. To start things off, I love Minecraft, but I can't stand playing alone, or without mods. I have been looking for a good server for a very long time, and have yet to find one. I also want to graduate under graphic design, although that will be in a long time. I am currently 13, and a freshman, so most of my friends are 15, and 16. Due to my enrollment, I probably won't have much play time, but I'll play when I can :)

If you ever need any help with server resoruces ( a banner, ad, promo video, etc.) or tech support, I am happy to help. I am a regular on the /r/feedthebeast subreddit, and thus have a lot of knowledge of mods, and fixing mod crashes.

I also like the mods you have put together. Besides MFR ;) . I have a slightly out of date computer, and cannot run many mods, but in terms of content, this seems like that pack for me!

Thanks in advance. Please PM me if I am accepted, because quoting me doesn't alert me, and I am too lazy too look >.<

Great application!  I will add you as soon as we are done with server maintenance in the next couple of days.

IGN: saker277

As a long time minecraft and tekkit player I can bring 100s of hours of experience to the server, and i am happy to help anyone who ever needs help. I am no great architect by any stretch of the imagination but when it comes to building functional and efficient setups I am great. 

Im hoping to get on this server because the last server I was playing on has kind of died out. I love these small community servers and ive been searching for years for one that will last, since this server is lucki maybe it will be the one.

I will try to complete updating the modpack this evening.  The other world was corrupted somehow and is lagging a lot.  I believe that it will be better just to start fresh.  This will be the last world reset for a VERY long time.

I would be okay with a reset. I didn't have much to begin with really, and the world just seemed kinda stale from the beginning for me. Maybe not so much for everyone else, but I just couldn't seem to progress technologically in any way. Shame that everyone else has to lose their progress, though, if it does reset.

Edited by Tohejam

• Moderators

Never used it, had a quick look at the wiki and it looks cool.

My personal favorites are:

Big Reactors

Thermal Expansion

Applied Energistics

Mekanism

OpenBlocks

EnderIO

Simply Jetpacks

EE3 is nice to have, but leaving it out would force me to develop alternative methods, which is nice too.

Just started learning Pneumaticraft and love it.

Not much experience with any of the magic based mods.

Basically everything in the current modpack. If there's a 1.7.10 of it, toss it in.

How would it be to implement some kind of economy or trading post?

Appreciate your efforts, enjoying the server.

Edited by AetherPirate

Never used it, had a quick look at the wiki and it looks cool.

My personal favorites are:

Big Reactors

Thermal Expansion

Applied Energistics

Mekanism

OpenBlocks

EnderIO

Simply Jetpacks

EE3 is nice to have, but leaving it out would force me to develop alternative methods, which is nice too.

Just started learning Pneumaticraft and love it.

Not much experience with any of the magic based mods.

Basically everything in the current modpack. If there's a 1.7.10 of it, toss it in.

How would it be to implement some kind of economy or trading post?

Appreciate your efforts, enjoying the server.

Working on completing the pack right now, all of your favorite mods will be included except EE3, as there is no 1.7.10 version.  IC2 is used by a lot of other mods, but many of its features are already included by other mods.  I think I will leave it out.  Thanks for being patient.

Lucki-Craft modpack for 1.7.10 has been released.  Please let me know if you have any suggestions or get any errors.  I am now working on converting the server over.  In the meantime, feel free

to mess around with the new pack. Enjoy!  :D

-  How many types of each ore should be on the new server :P?

Edited by m1dude

IGN: saker277

As a long time minecraft and tekkit player I can bring 100s of hours of experience to the server, and i am happy to help anyone who ever needs help. I am no great architect by any stretch of the imagination but when it comes to building functional and efficient setups I am great. 

Im hoping to get on this server because the last server I was playing on has kind of died out. I love these small community servers and ive been searching for years for one that will last, since this server is lucki maybe it will be the one.

I have not forgotten about your post!  Great application and I will add you as soon as the server is up and running.

Edited by m1dude

Alright, here ya go:
1) Install liteloader so that voxelmap works (liteloader jar goes into the 1.7.10 folder in the mods directory)
2) Add bspkrscore, ArmorStatusHUD, StatusEffectHUD, NEIPlugins Unofficial

3) Remove OPIS from the main pack since you are the only one who can use it
4) Update Galaticraft, CoFHCore, MineFactoryReloaded, and
5) Maybe add In-Game Wiki mod since it is pretty cool (And because pneumaticraft keeps whining about it not being in the pack)

6) Run an update check for the rest of the mods, especially since many are in beta and therefore are updating often.
7) Clear out all configs and let them regen since there are still some in for the 1.6.4 version of the pack
8) Check through all of the configs for stuff you might want to tweak on the server such as ore generation (There was sooooo much tin and copper on the old server XD)
9) Maybe add the server as a default when first installing the pack (Include a servers.dat with the pack)
10) I might add more here once I get a better chance to play in the modpack.....

Alright, here ya go:

1) Install liteloader so that voxelmap works (liteloader jar goes into the 1.7.10 folder in the mods directory)

2) Add bspkrscore, ArmorStatusHUD, StatusEffectHUD, NEIPlugins Unofficial

3) Remove OPIS from the main pack since you are the only one who can use it

4) Update Galaticraft, CoFHCore, MineFactoryReloaded, and

5) Maybe add In-Game Wiki mod since it is pretty cool (And because pneumaticraft keeps whining about it not being in the pack)

6) Run an update check for the rest of the mods, especially since many are in beta and therefore are updating often.

7) Clear out all configs and let them regen since there are still some in for the 1.6.4 version of the pack

8) Check through all of the configs for stuff you might want to tweak on the server such as ore generation (There was sooooo much tin and copper on the old server XD)

9) Maybe add the server as a default when first installing the pack (Include a servers.dat with the pack)

10) I might add more here once I get a better chance to play in the modpack.....

1. I plan to, but I cannot find out how :P.  I put it in the versions.json but in 1.7.10 liteloader is not an actual .jar file and when you install the pack versions.json is reset. (the read-only option is reset even though I included it in the downloaded files.)
  2. NEI plugins is not updated for 1.7.10, bspkrscore is in there, I'll check out the other two mods
  3. OK
  4. I will update galacticraft, however I intentionally left cofh a couple versions out of date because I was having stability issues.  I will double-check on these though.
  5. ill check it out
  6. All of the mods are updated to the latest version except for the ones you mentioned
  7. I do not have any configs in the modpack atm. I think the old ones you are getting means you need to clear the modpack files before downloading.
  8. I am planning to tomorrow, haven't had the time yet
  9. Great idea! Didn't know this was an option

- Thanks for these suggestions!

Edited by m1dude

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons