Recommended New Forum Title: Stevie Wonder

jakj

The code tag limits the height and creates a scrollbar as necessary. I find it much nicer than pastebin.

It limits height, but not width. I've seen a few logs that broke the tables quite badly.

Admin rights for EVERYTHING?

They could change the "personal text" for newbs instead of making it a "title" (at least that's what I think they do)

the problem with this is that the user can change it back and there's really nothing we can do about it, other than straight up ban them. we do actually do this sometimes when it's extra hilarious to do so, but it's not a very permanent thing.

as much as I absolutely hate error reports with no logs, I'm not sure a special rank for doing this is needed. on the other hand, it'd be pretty funny.

It's probably too much effort for too little "bang" but some kind of badge system might be fun/useful to have. Basically it would list the "achievements" under the avatar like "started N stupid threads" "can't read rules" "signed N posts" etc.

Well if they're so stupid they can't post error logs, how do you expect them to change the personal text?

It's probably too much effort for too little "bang" but some kind of badge system might be fun/useful to have. Basically it would list the "achievements" under the avatar like "started N stupid threads" "can't read rules" "signed N posts" etc.

Well, that could be nice, but someone would have to come up with names, and the code, man, the CODE!