Next Tekkit Update - Forestry for MineFactory?

Seriously? The moderators on here are horrible.

You drive away people who would most likely have some great feedback and help others in the community with your "better then everyone" attitude.

Let me buy you a beer and chill out,

Brian(yes i did it)

I'm going to address this. Again.

We don't have a "better than everyone" attitude, we have a "better than idiots" attitude. And that wasn't even directed at the OP. He broke a minor rule, and got barely even a slap on the wrist.

Our attitude does drive people away and that is intentional. We don't want over entitled chumps cluttering up the forums.

Second of all, the technic team has expressed almost NO desire for feedback from the general public. They are doing what they want to do and you are merely allowed to benefit from their work.

HONK!

Seriously? The moderators on here are horrible.

You drive away people who would most likely have some great feedback and help others in the community with your "better then everyone" attitude.

Let me buy you a beer and chill out,

Brian(yes i did it)

Hahaha! You, sir, are an idiot.

The people who have great feedback know how to deliver it properly. Furthermore, the OP didn't even get lit up, just told to make it a suggestion rather than starting a thread about scuttlebutt (gossip). If everyone was to start threads that went along the lines of, "Hey, did you hear if the Technic team was planning on doing x because of y?" we wouldn't be able to find a useful thread in the forums anymore. If you don't like it here, get bent but don't expect to be coddled around here

@OP. I believe that Minefactory Reloaded is for an older version of Minecraft because the wiki says it still needs ModloaderMP to function (most mods stopped using it because of problems with forge or something like that). Therefore, I'd bet that minefactory reloaded isn't coming back until it's updated again and compatible with other mods.

Excuse me, Jay?, you mention not wanting feedback from the general public and honestly I understand that, so what can we do to not be part of the general public and actually help with the pack/development?

As far as I'm aware, you can't. If you could, it wouldn't be something you can control on your end, it would be something kaker or cheapshot or one of the other admins approached you about.

Doesn't matter though, the odds are super slim.

Alrighty, thanks anyways. A little out of topic, but i've seen threads about mo' creatures and other mods, is there a list of what mods are going to be in the next version of tekkit somewhere? If not, that's ok.

Whoa, calm down, we're literally hours away from the next tekkit! (Hopefully)

• 2 weeks later...

Woa, didn't check back here for a bit. Wasn't really a suggestion, but I have no issue with doing whatever needs to be done.

Also, the OPs are just doing there job. It can be hard when noobs like me come in here and think we can just post where ever.

Thanks for the help anyways though.