Metropolis Blog (Latest Release: Day 6)

hindos

Re: Metropolis Blog

OH YES

Lol thanks :P , I hope to use what i've learnt here about modpacks to enhance the cheetah pack. Hectic Craft is a great team and it's fun working with them :P , but trust me on this the technic guys rock... because it's incredibly difficult to convince modders to give you permission to use their mods. Any tips from the technic team in the skills of persuasion, most prominently how you managed to convince the stubborn dr.zhark, would be appreciated :) .

We're working on something pretty epic,currently in planning phase, that I'm very enthusiastic about as it was my idea :P . It'll be completly unique in the modding world...

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry guys but I'm going to have less time for technic :'( , however I'm going to join a small modding group and start making mods for you guys so don't be sad(who knows perhaps one day they'll be in technic too :P ). I might still post in my blog from time to time but my frequency of posts is going to significantly drop. I hope to one day resurrect the city in the form of a server...

Will it be a cannon. Filled with nukes? And its portable? With automatic arrow cannons? And makes gigantic loud boom sounds? With fire too? ... Too much?

Errr no... we're currently making another modpack = 8) to enhance ssp. After I've finished learning java I'll be able to help out with our other projects *wink* But if you do have suggestions for mods feel free to suggest and you will get credit if we make your idea a reality ;)

Errr no... we're currently making another modpack = 8) to enhance ssp. After I've finished learning java I'll be able to help out with our other projects *wink* But if you do have suggestions for mods feel free to suggest and you will get credit if we make your idea a reality ;)

I once made a mod-pack. It worked like the yogbox! I didn't put a DL link because it had Better Than Wolfs. Flower Child would have a fit.

Well, I mostly used it for my own fun... it was a hobby. The glitches were unbearable! I would give it to my friend to play, and he would download it, and it would crash.

o.O that's friends for ya 8) . Also I'm making a new blog post now :) ...

Day 5 is out :) , it's the longest and most epic one yet as it's actually a combination of two IRL days of technicing, just forgot to post a blog the first day. Hope you guys like it ;) .

I'm back on maintaing the blog , but it would be really nice if people told me whether or not they actually read the blog (if noone does there's very little point in maintaining it now is there?) . Reply to that on the topic I made in open discussion titled 'What do you think about my blog?'

Wow this is amazing, You put so much effort into making the website and blog :) . It's a very intresting read and I thank you for putting your time into making it. Also why is your name pink, are you a moderator?

And PMing and emailing moderators. Why do people think this is a good idea? I will never know!

The only time I will ever PM a moderator is to apologize for my extremely stupid behavior or if there was like some critical security hole on the server or something that is actually "Important". Other then that I would not touch a non-black/pink named user's email, PM, or IM (if they had them) buttons with a 10 ft pole.