For the Trees

Neowulf

That is odd. It might be that I used window's built in zip archive setup to replace the .class files as I recompiled them after bugfixes. I probably should just regenerate the zip file with 7zip right before release.

Release two uploaded. Fixed bugs, added flax and torchweed, used the new sprites I Don't Know made, and turned the charcoal brick into an actual block that burns like netherrack.

Not bad for a couple hours work with my wife yelling at me to be more social with my family while they're in town...

Edit: Forgot to mention, no SMP support yet, haven't had time to track down what's needed for that.

That is odd. It might be that I used window's built in zip archive setup to replace the .class files as I recompiled them after bugfixes. I probably should just regenerate the zip file with 7zip right before release.

Release two uploaded. Fixed bugs, added flax and torchweed, used the new sprites I Don't Know made, and turned the charcoal brick into an actual block that burns like netherrack.

Not bad for a couple hours work with my wife yelling at me to be more social with my family while they're in town...

Edit: Forgot to mention, no SMP support yet, haven't had time to track down what's needed for that.

Nice work Neo. I'll be sure to try out the newest version. Can we just replace the old folder with this one?

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, work slowed to a crawl due to reallife crap. Only reason I have time for the forums is spare time at work, but coding at work is a HUGE nono.

I have it SMP enabled now and will hopefully have time to do enough work to release another version tonight.

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, I've finally gotten another release ready.

I didn't get the PWM block in (still codeblocking over the inventory code), but I got fertilizer and weedex production covered, a neat little food, and a tool to make expanding your good crops a lot easier.

No bukkit port, that stuff scares me right now. But all the raw source is there if someone here feels helpful. :)

I wanted to give the soybean crop something useful so I added the soybeans, from there I Don't Now and I both thought it would make a good food production chain.

It can be used to make raw pork, raw beef, raw fish, and raw chicken. I was also going to have it work as a wheat replacement in bread, cake, and cookies, but forgot to add that in.

I was going to have the macerated soy be soymeal, and some intermediary "sculpted TVP" foods that cooked into the beef/pork/ect... final products, but things started to blur a bit when I started making that final push to get an update out.

• 1 month later...