[Tekkit 3.0.4] WorldGuard-- FIXES INSIDE!

AlienX

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi dude,

Instead of using [rmfurnace] use the item id.

I'm at work atm, so i cant tell you what the item id is, but enable Item ID's within NEI and hover your mouse over a RM Furnace.

Replace [rmfurnace] with its ID, for example:

[90]

ignore-groups=Luke,Admins

on-place=deny,tell

I don't think you can set item names from mods or item damage values, eg. if the ID you want to block is "126:3", then you'll have to use [126] and block all item IDs with 126. I'd suggest using ModifyWorld to specify global item ID blocks.

As i am sure most of you are aware, i have not done anything with tekkit recently in regards of patching or making new improvements to already existing plugins.

More as a formal thing, any updates/fixes/additions that i have planned have been put on hold while i code something else for minecraft.

I will contiune to provide support where i can on these forums tho :)

Just thought some people would like to know.

As i am sure most of you are aware, i have not done anything with tekkit recently in regards of patching or making new improvements to already existing plugins.

More as a formal thing, any updates/fixes/additions that i have planned have been put on hold while i code something else for minecraft.

I will contiune to provide support where i can on these forums tho :)

Just thought some people would like to know.

Your custom WorldGuard has been a BIG help on my server. Like, 90% of the chaos is gone just from that. Thanks a lot! :D

I think I have done something wrong D: I have a region which protects are spawn but even with the invincible flag people can still be harmed by REP's and Mining Lasers, also people with RM shears or Katar can just come along and hoe the grass at spawn D: I really need some help!

I guess that the devices that harm players (such as the mining laser) isnt going thru bukkit (suprise suprise...).

For this reason, you cannot block pvp actions for some items that bypass bukkits plugins.

This is also the case for the Katar and others, i think there is a patch for these here tho:

http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/patch-for-ee-mining-tools-no-more-griefing-with-them.6642/

I guess that the devices that harm players (such as the mining laser) isnt going thru bukkit (suprise suprise...).

For this reason, you cannot block pvp actions for some items that bypass bukkits plugins.

This is also the case for the Katar and others, i think there is a patch for these here tho:

http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/patch-for-ee-mining-tools-no-more-griefing-with-them.6642/

I already have the EE patch but I am more worried about people being spawn killed D: Is there anything you can do? like make a patch for IC2 like the EE2 one?

Sorry, I'm not working on anything Tekkit at the moment as described in a few posts before this one.

I think that i read someplace that IC2 on version 1.97 (Tekkit uses 1.95) correctly tunnels its block/damage etc stuff thru bukkit, so when the next tekkit is released (which is currently in the works) it should be fixed... hopefully.

You could try to replace (backup original first!) your ic2 mod jar file with one from here:

http://mcportcentral.co.za/wiki/index.php?title=Ports_for_1.2.5

But this might make it so that your clients also need to update their IC2 before they can join your server.

Sorry, I'm not working on anything Tekkit at the moment as described in a few posts before this one.

I think that i read someplace that IC2 on version 1.97 (Tekkit uses 1.95) correctly tunnels its block/damage etc stuff thru bukkit, so when the next tekkit is released (which is currently in the works) it should be fixed... hopefully.

You could try to replace (backup original first!) your ic2 mod jar file with one from here:

http://mcportcentral.co.za/wiki/index.php?title=Ports_for_1.2.5

But this might make it so that your clients also need to update their IC2 before they can join your server.

So do I download IC2 1.97 r1 from Port Central ?

Hey AlienX me and my friend just start a Tekkit server with Beastnode and we are using your mod for worldedit and worldguard and wondering how we would blacklist the RM Furnace from being used because we don't want people using the dupe glitch

When I run the server launcher, at the moment when Worldguard is supposed to load in, this message appears:

[WARNING] Could not get information about this CraftBukkit version; perhaps you are running a custom one?: FileNotFoundException

Turn off bukkit version checking in your bukkit.yml file :)

I have found a lot of bugs with the Pneumatic Tube's. The issue is that they can be placed in protected areas, can this stop it?

I dont know, best way is to install the plugin and test :D

Hey AlienX me and my friend just start a Tekkit server with Beastnode and we are using your mod for worldedit and worldguard and wondering how we would blacklist the RM Furnace from being used because we don't want people using the dupe glitch

I'm not near a tekkit server atm to check this, but inside mod_ee.props file i think you can turn off the furnace in there. - i might be wrong tho.

Turn off bukkit version checking in your bukkit.yml file :)

Thanks for the help, but now I get this error. I think It may be a problem with version...

14:33:15 [iNFO] This server is running CraftBukkit version git-Bukkit-jenkins-Cr

aftBukkit-93 (MC: 1.2.5) (Implementing API version 1.2.5-R1.3-MCPC-SNAPSHOT)

14:33:17 [sEVERE] Could not load 'plugins\WorldGuard.jar' in folder 'plugins'

org.bukkit.plugin.InvalidPluginException: java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError

: com/sk89q/worldguard/bukkit/WorldGuardPlugin : Unsupported major.minor version

at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.j

ava:150)

at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugin(SimplePluginManager.

java:310)

at forge.bukkit.ForgePluginManager.loadPlugin(ForgePluginManager.java:55

)

at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager

.java:231)

at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:219)

at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.<init>(CraftServer.java:195)

at net.minecraft.server.ServerConfigurationManager.<init>(ServerConfigur

ationManager.java:53)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:160)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:426)

at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:492)

Caused by: java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: com/sk89q/worldguard/bukkit/W

orldGuardPlugin : Unsupported major.minor version 51.0

at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClassCond(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)

at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)

at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)

at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$000(Unknown Source)

at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)

at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.

java:41)

at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.

java:29)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)

at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)

at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.j

ava:139)

I tested it against the Pneumatic Tube. It doesn't stop it from being placed on the ground, only when it connects to another tube it prompts you with the message "That tekkit item cant be used here". This happens with a lot of the Red Power blocks mostly, and this doesn't seem to stop it. What should i do to try to stop it?

This also happens with 80% of Rail Craft.

does this block the philosophers stone? i put the ID in tekkit.yml but people are still able to turn grass into sand and such in protected areas. Things like this are the only kind of griefing I end up having because its undetectable or blockable :/