When is Tekkit 3.0 going to release?

shadeve

Tekkit 3.0 and Technic 7.0.1 will both be released exactly 168 hours after the last time someone asks when either is going to be released. Any time the question is asked, the counter restarts from 0.

Tekkit 3.0 and Technic 7.0.1 will both be released exactly 168 hours after the last time someone asks when either is going to be released. Any time the question is asked, the counter restarts from 0.

It would be amazing if you guys actually did that :_D

Then again, it'd probably mean we'll never get that release.

• Forum Administrators

It's going to release the same time you get the dick out of your ass and read the rules.

Don't ask for ETAs. It'll be done when it's damn well done.

Uh, wow. Jeez.

So.... when ISN'T Tekkit going to be released? J/K

When you want it to be released.

I think they are still waiting on a stable official bukkit port for red power. Either that or they are still working on the dev build server to begin testing the pack. Once they get the dev build working right than it is either release time or time to add more mods and start the testing over again.

• Forum Administrators

*nods* Honestly.. the thing i'm eager to see is this: Quarries.. and Thaumcraft 2's crystals. Can anyone say easy crystal gathering?!?

In Tekkit? I dont think sooooo

I understand the whole "don't ask for ETA's" but a simple suggestion: What if the people working on it, would give small updates as to the progress.. maybe as simple as... "We added Buildcraft and everything went to shit. time to start over." or "75% of the mods are working nicely, its just the important ones that are breaking" any little update here or there would slow or stop people from asking ETA's.

Just a thought.

any little update here or there would slow or stop people from asking ETA's

No it fucking well wouldn't. Let me demonstrate (as Kaker already did, I seem to recall) what it would look like to give you what you want:

5/13: Sparklefarts not ready yet.

5/14: Sparklefarts not ready yet.

5/15: Sparklefarts not ready yet.

5/16: Sparklefarts not ready yet.

I trust that makes the point very clear.