Tekkit/Technic girls wanted ! Guys too actually...

sigma85

Stop derailing. No one gives a shit about what British people do or smoke. I believe this thread is still around because we were making fun of a mildly sexist weirdo asking girls on the internet to come play on his server and give it that "feminine touch".

Also congrats on your hasty wedding and immediately produced children OP.I don't know how you went from asking girls to play video game blocks with you -> happily engaged -> married with a few kids within the span of this thread but impressive none the less.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also congrats on your hasty wedding and immediately produced children OP.I don't know how you went from asking girls to play video game blocks with you -> happily engaged -> married with a few kids within the span of this thread but impressive none the less.

He was obviously playing on a Russian bride server.

Nah, he was in vegas.

Of course that gives it a 50/50 change his "wife and kids" were really an organ harvester and her gang of midget surgeons.

He probably woke up the next morning in a bathtub full of ice with a hangover, a goodbye note, and signed divorce papers.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons