The Adventures of le moi, by Yours Truly

TheGuy

My final post here, as you dont seem to want help.

define: retarded [mentally retarded persons collectively (usually preceded by the ): new schools for the retarded.]

When you use the "urban" dictionary for your definitions you are bound to not be very bright. Thats my parting advice for you.

Grow up.

[/quotes]

Oh yes, tell the 14 year old to grow up. Very mature.

I see a lot of these types of people. Kids that are so narscistic, they waste space on forums like these. Your not that special, we all had a girlfriend. But we don't want to hear your girlfriend rotations. I mean its understandable for one post, but to get a new girlfriend EVERY WEEK, that's just horrible, let alone mindlessly post about it on the forums.

Oh yes, tell the 14 year old to grow up. Very mature.Actually, it's quite accurate. You're acting like a preteen, or younger. We have no interest in preteens here.

Are you sure? There may be priests here.

Reason I call the stupid the retarded, is because they really are retarded. Not as in, dyslexic, but actually fucking retarded.

So someone who is dyslexic is retarded, not actually fucking retarded, just dyslexic retarded? You are a whiney, fat teenager, not an actual fucking whiney teenager, just another parochial little turd.

I wouldn't risk taking 3 computers to school if I was you, there's a chance they might start communicating amongst themselves and then they'd each have two more friends than you.

May cheap shot shit on your keyboard.

First of all, You don't call people "the Gay." Treat people the way you want to be treated

And second, this is off topic, but there is nothing to discuss. To me it feels like someone took a huge dump in the forum lobby and nobody wants to clean it.