Praise our efforts!

sct

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forum Administrators

Animated avatar support is there. Just don't upload avatars over 125x125 because then it will downscale them and kill the animation. :dance:

Animated avatar support is there. Just don't upload avatars over 125x125 because then it will downscale them and kill the animation. :dance:

Well feck. All of my animated avatars are 125x125+. Sheeeeiiit. GET ON THE BALL TECHNIC TEAMS

But no really this is pretty awesome. Much better than the old one; though I still can't for the life of me figure out how to watch a thread. I'm probably just being dumb.

Well feck. All of my animated avatars are 125x125+. Sheeeeiiit. GET ON THE BALL TECHNIC TEAMS

But no really this is pretty awesome. Much better than the old one; though I still can't for the life of me figure out how to watch a thread. I'm probably just being dumb.

in the upper right, just under the search bar, there should be a "watch thread" link.

• Forum Administrators

Resize them in photoshop and set it again!

The new forum is awesome, and very impressive looking, but the only negative I have noticed so far is that the

aren't different colored from the rest. This = moar kellers.

I am actually looking forward to seeing all the less intelligent people becoming Helen Kellers. More stupidity = More fun for us.

Resize them in photoshop and set it again!

Or in GIMP which doesn't cost your soul to own.

Did it in GIMP and it works now. Awesome.

The new forum is awesome, and very impressive looking, but the only negative I This = moar kellers.

More Kellers isn't a bad thing. Think of it like heads on stakes; if people keep seeing pink names and PROBATED all around then they're going to be careful as hell. Well, the ones with sense will.

• Forum Administrators

The new forum is awesome, and very impressive looking, but the only negative I have noticed so far is that the

aren't different colored from the rest. This = moar kellers.

Its intentional that they are the same color. Having stickies be a different color causes "sticky blindness." People are very used to just ignoring stickies and this way they are for all intents and purposes a normal thread just always at the top. This way people will look over them more often and not just immediately draw their eyes past them.

• Forum Administrators

People actually PAY for photoshop?

Anyone who is using it for commercial purposes. I own a Photoshop CS5 license!

I love the new forums, especially the new event bar at the top! Praise! Now to kill the praise with a suggestion! I think the event bar goes a little bit too fast from topic to topic. Especially when I was reading about P.A.I.N.S. Maybe if you slow it down by 3 seconds and/or make a slower transition from event to event? Otherwise, these new forums look AMAZING and everyone knows Volgarenthor will win! (EE is overpowered as it is <-- Server Owner)