How to change profile pic?

silver593

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you ever tried going to your profile page, clicking on your profile pic (starts with an engineer with a helm) and upload an image?

he can upload images all he wants, it won't show as long as he's keller'd. this is by design.

• 4 weeks later...

wtf why am i keller'd and how do you get rid of it?

Xylord's correct. you fucked up enough to earn it. technically, the time frame for warnings to expire is 1 month usually, though it can be more or less in extreme circumstances

• 1 month later...

so, i have been keller'd for well over a month for a wrong section at the beginning of having an account here and it still hasn't gone away ? ... am i really that bad ?

I would like to get involved in forums more now i have my own PC and quite allot of spar time but i feel unwanted

well i always try to follow the rules of the forums and i do read them before i post anywhere i just want to know why i have been keller'd for so long :/

i do seem to have a way of maybe annoying people on forums because of my grammar or spelling but i am trying but my dyslexia gets the better of me sometimes and chrome doesn't notice

well i always try to follow the rules of the forums and i do read them before i post anywhere i just want to know why i have been keller'd for so long :/

i do seem to have a way of maybe annoying people on forums because of my grammar or spelling but i am trying but my dyslexia gets the better of me sometimes and chrome doesn't notice

And you're using Chrome. Heh. Sorry. Ahem. In order to be unkellered (for you, and any others who happened to have the status at the forum switch), an admin has to do it. I will mention it, and you should just get involved, keller or not. Cheers!

You were Kellered before we moved to Xenforo which means there was no 1 month timer then. I'll remove your kellering though if you think you can make a go of it and be a good poster.

Xylord's correct. you fucked up enough to earn it. technically, the time frame for warnings to expire is 1 month usually, though it can be more or less in extreme circumstances

This is really my first time on the forums. How could I have done anything wrong? I haven't done ANYTHING to get in trouble!

This is really my first time on the forums. How could I have done anything wrong? I haven't done ANYTHING to get in trouble!

Your account was created before the forum transition. You're stuck with it for the moment. Wait until you have a halfway decent posting history, then petition an admin (mods can't change it) for reversal.

I'll quote myself here from that message you left on my wall.

If you think you didn't do anything then you're just going to get kellered again. You don't get kellered for nothing. Figure out what you did wrong and I'll consider lifting it.

But I've been kellered for months. I believe I said a cuss word at someone that was holding an unfair group, and I truly want to uphold it, because it was a very immature thing to do, and I don't ever intend on doing that again.

I don't know why you keep posting on my wall and here the exact same messages, but ok, I'll do it if you do it.

Swearing isn't against the rules on this site. Fuck ass balls dick. Try again. If you're serious about getting unkellered I have to know you learned your lesson. I can't do that part for you.

• 3 months later...