How to change profile pic?

silver593

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stuck on Keller too, can i get this cut too?

The only time I have seen Devs/Mods remove a Keller early is when people got kellered before the forum changed over. If you got kellered after that, you will likely need to just wait for it to wear off.

Stuck on Keller too, can i get this cut too?

Stuck a message on the mod board. Admin powers only for your sort.

The only time I have seen Devs/Mods remove a Keller early is when people got kellered before the forum changed over. If you got kellered after that, you will likely need to just wait for it to wear off.

That's not early removal. If an admin doesn't do it, you're stuck there forever. And, as I said, mods can't do it, since it's a manual avatar change. I'm guessing that sort of power comes with too much temptation to give it to a mere moderator. :twisted:

Stuck a message on the mod board. Admin powers only for your sort.

That's not early removal. If an admin doesn't do it, you're stuck there forever. And, as I said, mods can't do it, since it's a manual avatar change. I'm guessing that sort of power comes with too much temptation to give it to a mere moderator. :twisted:

Right, i forgot that Keller removal could only be done by Admins. What I meant about early removal is that they only removed it before the forum change. (Re-reading I can see why it was confusing). I believe that was because it wasn't a manual system like it is now.

Right, i forgot that Keller removal could only be done by Admins. What I meant about early removal is that they only removed it before the forum change. (Re-reading I can see why it was confusing). I believe that was because it wasn't a manual system like it is now.

with the old forums, kellering had no automation like it does now. if someone got kellered, it was because we went in, and changed all their info to be in the keller group, and also manually changed their avatar. it didn't expire until we happened to notice them not being a nubcake some time in the future and undid it in the same manual way.

with the old forums, kellering had no automation like it does now. if someone got kellered, it was because we went in, and changed all their info to be in the keller group, and also manually changed their avatar. it didn't expire until we happened to notice them not being a nubcake some time in the future and undid it in the same manual way.

Yes, that is what I meant. Not sure why I said Manual, I meant automated... I must be sleep deprived.

You were Kellered before we moved to Xenforo which means there was no 1 month timer then. I'll remove your kellering though if you think you can make a go of it and be a good poster.

I just read this today and I been HELEN KELLER close to a year now. and that was before it moved to Xenforo. and now im getting sick of it. plus I got no reason what i did wrong.

I just read this today and I been HELEN KELLER close to a year now. and that was before it moved to Xenforo. and now im getting sick of it. plus I got no reason what i did wrong.

Cheap Shot fixed it. From now on all your warnings are your fault. :) Not that they weren't before, but...they didn't wear off if you had them during the forum transfer.