GTA 5 Stuff; Can anyone give me any information?

JuiceBoxGames

It'll be dumbed down even worse than 4'th one was and is far from using the capabilities that PCs will have at the time of release due to having to make it work on ancient console hardware.

TL:DR, it'll quite likely suck badly.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Forum Administrators

and I really liked GTAIV, pretty much everything about it. San Andreas was bigger but GTAIV was more alive. Also, those physics were so good, goddamn. I'll never understand people bitching about the driving, it was so good.

Of course! I knew that game, was fun until you ran out of people to kill and you ended up fighting tank to tank with other tanks and then a cop pulls you out of the tank. Never really got past that excessive violence part of GTA.

I frankly hope you nerver try Mortal Kombat then. And anyway, using tanks is "4 n00I35", real men take jets and bomb the helicos from above.

SA had wonderful humor and a massive game world worth exploring. I do hope they bring that back with V, IV was just a disappointment.

I remember when i was younger and i thought if i could make a game to would be GTA style but the whole world, San Andreas was out at then time :D

Also, I hope they bring back the loads of cheats in V. Unlike SA, IV and his cell system had a rather restraining quantity of cheats. Co'mon, who doesn't want to fly his rally car around while shooting rockets everywhere?

I enjoyed the hell outta GTA IV, and still play online with friends. It was a living city, and as Kaker said earlier, the driving was great! And the physics? You can't tell me that was one of the greatest improvements in the GTA series. I enjoyed the customization of San Andreas, but GTA IV had fun characters, fun story, and a great engine.

http://kotaku.com/5855980/grand-theft-auto-v-will-be-the-series-biggest-game-rockstar-says?tag=gtav

Kotaku has a whole section on GTA V, check it out!