OMFG SAVING CHUNKS AND WHITE SCREEN!!!! PLZ HELP

oliver

Question

21 answers to this question

i go on to technic load it up go on yogbox choose one of my worlds load it up and BAM!!! it says saving chunks then the stupid white screen comes up ARRGGHHH IM GONNA BREAK MY COMPUTER!!!

Your computer is corrupted. Derp.

Delete System32 and start a fresh world...

I play on Mac and I play for 3 to 4 h in pice and my tehnic crashes and then I load a world it crashes what can I do ( I deleted all stuf and installed again but it workewn only 3 h then I did it again but I saved world and crashes again) plz Help !!!! :>

I play on Mac and I play for 3 to 4 h in pice and my tehnic crashes and then I load a world it crashes what can I do ( I deleted all stuf and installed again but it workewn only 3 h then I did it again but I saved world and crashes again) plz Help !!!! :>

Holy shit bro, that's a ton of information, the amount of effort you put into that really makes me want to help you!

i go on to technic load it up go on yogbox choose one of my worlds load it up and BAM!!! it says saving chunks then the stupid white screen comes up ARRGGHHH IM GONNA BREAK MY COMPUTER!!!

yea i have the exact same problem i login and it says saving chunks in a blue screen then goes white it is only on a single world (my main tekkit world with all my items -.-)

Oh, well that's a totally different problem. Here's what you do: Buy the most powerful and loudest speakers money can buy. Then you yell as loudly as you can into the laptop until everyone within a 2 kilometer radius loses their ability to hear. If that doesn't work than you eat yourself.

Oh, well that's a totally different problem. Here's what you do: Buy the most powerful and loudest speakers money can buy. Then you yell as loudly as you can into the laptop until everyone within a 2 kilometer radius loses their ability to hear. If that doesn't work then you eat yourself.

HA! GOT IT WRONG!

The right answer is:

X-A-N-T-H-O-S-I-S.

my computer is actually a laptop i call them the same thing.... if that helps answering it

It doesn't.

1. Use an error log

2.RAM? Memory?

3. OS?

4. Computer manufacturer?

5.Version of Java?

6.Sound more calm

7. This deserves idiot post of the week

• Forum Administrators

This happens to me. I try to load a world it say 'Stimulating world' then white screens and crashes. Same with server apart from it says 'Loading world'. :/No error report flashes up.

I am using a 64bit laptop. OS= Windows 7.Ram=6gb. Please help.

I don't know what made you think posting in this terrible thread would get you any help. On top of that you pretty much provided 0 information. Ah fuck it. Enjoy your warning.