Modpack not working

J3EL

I created a modpack called The Flare (BETA) (WIP). It shows up in the launcher just fine, I know it works outside of the launcher, all the mods work together, etc. It installs fine (after I spent waaay too much time fixing an entirely separate error) but when I go to run it...nothing happens. My other modpack (superserver pack) works just fine, I have no idea whats happening or even how to begin to fix it, but I'm sure someone more skilled than myself could easily install it and identify the issue straight away. If anyone could help it would be awesome and I would be eternally grateful, thanks.

http://api.technicpack.net/modpack/the-flare-beta-wip

1 hour ago, J3EL said:

It installs fine  but when I go to run it...nothing happens..

Actually, something happens. It tells you that you added NEI, but that you forgot to add CodeChickenCore. You already got ChickenLib though, normally people forget that one as well.

7 hours ago, JaariAtmc said:

Actually, something happens. It tells you that you added NEI, but that you forgot to add CodeChickenCore. You already got ChickenLib though, normally people forget that one as well.

Thanks, it worked, but of course theres about five other problems. Not too hard to fix, it should be all fixed up and ready to go in no time. Thanks!

Update: not working again and I am stumped. I updated it a million times adding the core mods I didnt know it needed (Applecore, micdoodlecore, FTBLib for some reason) but now its giving me a message about the Galacticraft being out of date, but as far as I know that isn't true. Anyone know the fix to this particular issue?

Thanks!

Edited by J3EL
Not actually working anymore

4 hours ago, J3EL said:

Thanks, it worked, but of course theres about five other problems. Not too hard to fix, it should be all fixed up and ready to go in no time. Thanks!

Update: not working again and I am stumped. I updated it a million times adding the core mods I didnt know it needed (Applecore, micdoodlecore, FTBLib for some reason) but now its giving me a message about the Galacticraft being out of date, but as far as I know that isn't true. Anyone know the fix to this particular issue?

Thanks!

Your Galacticraft and MicdoodleCore versions do not match (Galacticraft version 460, MicCore version 463, make sure they use the same version). Also make sure that the version of Galacticraft-Planets matches the version of GC and MdC (currently 440, should be 460/463).

Also, the crash after that is related to FTB Utilities, likely because the required library (FTBlib) is very up to date, while FTBU is very out of date. Update FTBU to 1.0.18.3 https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/ftb-utilities/files

Edited by JaariAtmc
GC-planets incorrect version.

22 hours ago, JaariAtmc said:

Your Galacticraft and MicdoodleCore versions do not match (Galacticraft version 460, MicCore version 463, make sure they use the same version). Also make sure that the version of Galacticraft-Planets matches the version of GC and MdC (currently 440, should be 460/463).

Also, the crash after that is related to FTB Utilities, likely because the required library (FTBlib) is very up to date, while FTBU is very out of date. Update FTBU to 1.0.18.3 https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/ftb-utilities/files

Well I got all the galacticraft mods to the same version and I fixed the FTBU but I'm still getting the same issue. It installs, I hit play, forge starts doing it's thing on the loading screen, but then quits back to the launcher. Could it be something else?

Thanks again

11 hours ago, J3EL said:

Well I got all the galacticraft mods to the same version and I fixed the FTBU but I'm still getting the same issue. It installs, I hit play, forge starts doing it's thing on the loading screen, but then quits back to the launcher. Could it be something else?

Thanks again

Oh yes, that one has to do with your great ability to check for dependencies. Check which depency you need for IngameConfigManager.