Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Warnerm14

pve
[1.1.1] LathanaCraft [PvE][50 slots][No Grief, Grief Prevention, Economy, and more]

1 post in this topic

Welcome to LathanaCraft!
IP:  173.208.166.28:25565 
Open 24/7 - Est. 2012

lathanacraft.enjin.com

"Since it isn't as big as other servers, you form good relationships with the other players."  - Shamrak3
"The players are friendly and the server is lag free"  - Sam_1337_

Summer is back, and so is LathanaCraft

Welcome to LathanaCraft, a chill, laid back Tekkit Legends server for you to join and play with your friends. We are a PvE community  that focuses on player interaction over wars. On LathanaCraft you will find many features to ensure that your time here will be pleasant. From our high end server box ensuring zero lag, to our players and staff that are always willing to help. We are constently adding new features to our server to make your time here as enjoyable as it can be! So please check us out today at lathanacraft.enjin.com

Server Rules:

No Griefing
No Stealing
No Cheating
No Killing
Use Common Sense

Banned Items:

Nuke
Nova Cacalyst
Nova Cataclysm
Industrial TNT
IC2 Dynamite

Plugins:

Essentials
Grief Prevention
Tree Chop 2
Core Inspect
Time Is Money
Clear Lag
Keep Death Drops

• Similar Content

• By Mavac
      We launched a tekkit lite server a month ago and think we have reached the point that you can play, We are looking for potential staff and people to help find bugs and just play the game
      Currently we have a few items banned
      and sadly had to ban the Dimensional doors mod
      We got features like
      /rankup
      admin shop
      our custom /crownjewel which you can buy certain perks with
      and more we are still in early development so any help tips or suggestions are much appreicated.
      IP lite.*IP Gnomes stole your IP!*
      our website
      *URL Gnomes stole your URL!*
      Discord
      *Discord Gnomes stole your Discord link!*
    • By t0rched
      WorldAutomation.Net
      Click Here to Visit our Fully MC Integrated Site
      Custom Mod Pack and Server Community 
      CHECK OUT OUR MOD LIST

Automation, Tech, Magic, Space and beyond!

Minecraft 1.12.2 Release, 200+ mods and so MUCH MORE!!
      Latest releases of your favorite mods.
      Tailored configs and mod integration's.
      Come join our community at https://www.worldautomation.net.
      We have a dedicated server waiting for you, filled with adventure!
      JOIN OUR DISCORD FOR SERVER NEWS AND EVENTS
      DEDICATED, FAST, RELIABLE SERVER OPEN 24x7
      Follow us on Twitter (@wa_revived)
      And check us out on Facebook
      Custom Launcher Available!
    • By Nixerent
      Hello Sir/Madam

I have recently created a modpack for minecraft [with a server] called NotEnoughModz and i am asking for "testers" and "staff" to help me with my quest to get a big community of people. I am working towards this goal by creating modpacks, servers and discord servers. I am looking for good builders, Developers and moderators. These people need to be skilled in what they do and have experience with mods. We are also looking for a professional GFX designer to make us a better Logo and Icon

Reasons why you should work for me and benefits
      1. Once i start getting players in and donations, i will start paying staff small feed for helping out [Maybe] .
      2. If we succeed in our goal you will be working for many people and helping them throughout there quest to be the best on the server.
      3. You will have fun, we have a bunch of great mods and plugins.
      4. You will meet new people, most staff will assigned specific people to look after who are new to modding and can help them throughout

The modpack download: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/rnot-enough-modz.1314676
      Server is in the modpack and a discord server coming soon

• By TheRedStork
      Come join our Naruto Modpack on the NarutoNinjas server. 
      IP:  45.35.76.50:25617
      https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/testpacknaruto.1306797
      Mods:
      AncientWarfare AE2 Armourers Workshop BattleGear2 BetterLoadingScreen Carpenter's Blocks Chisel CustomMainMenu CustomNPCs DimensionalPockets EnderCore EnderIO EnderZoo ExtraUtilities Fastcraft InventoryTweeks Ironchest Levels Mantle MoSwords MrCrayfishFurnitureMod Naruto Anime Mod NBTEdit RadixCore Roguelike SecretRooms SlashBlades Tinkers Waila
    • By FriendlySurvival
      This is a channel displaying me as a DeafBlind individual playing online games (currently Minecraft)! I of course have a server where I run to do this on. Anyone is of course more than welcome to read more about it over at 

Here is the latest video!