sovamoudra

What´s wrong with my modpack?

2 posts in this topic

Hi there, I have a question. Yesterday, I tried to make my own modpack on Technic Launcher. I wanted there mods like Thaumcraft, Mo creatures, atd so. I made like 9 versions, because java wanted something, or the link didn´t work. Now it don´t want to work. When it downals (it is a problem too, I use mediafire, so sometimes it works, and sometimes don´t) it normally starts minecraft. Then it tries to like "build the mods" (I don´t exacly remember what it said, but there were these 7 phases) and when it finishes it shuts down and looks like I didn´t open it. If it helps, i remember a pretty silly thing, there was a logo of CurseForge. Most of the modpacks were downalded here. All for verion 1.7.10.

http://download2152.mediafire.com/i78reinsqceg/icjpki3628r2rmr/modpack9.zip

There´s the modpack. Can somebody look at it and tell me what did do I wrong?

Big thank to someone who´ll help me. Bye!

On 30-12-2017 at 4:40 PM, sovamoudra said:

because java wanted something, or the link didn´t work. Now it don´t want to work. When it downals (it is a problem too, I use mediafire, so sometimes it works, and sometimes don´t) and when it finishes it shuts down and looks like I didn´t open it. If it helps, i remember a pretty silly thing, there was a logo of CurseForge. Most of the modpacks were downalded here. All for verion 1.7.10.

http://download2152.mediafire.com/i78reinsqceg/icjpki3628r2rmr/modpack9.zip

There´s the modpack. Can somebody look at it and tell me what did do I wrong?

Lets see:

- Not all mods are from CurseForge/Minecraftforum. That's a problem.

- Your download link is already broken. Use Dropbox instead.

- You used the coremods folder. Don't do that, just put everything in mods.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By dragonclash123
      I just got a new laptop and it's running intel hd 3000 on Windows 10 with 6gb of ram.
      My problem is this, no matter what I try the modpacks on Technic launcher install but just won't open. After a few seconds the launcher reappears as though nothing happened. I have the latest Java and have allocated 3gb of ram. I've uninstalled and reinstalled said Java 2 times and the technic launcher 3 times. I've searched the internet for fixes but nothing works.
      This is the crash log from Pixelmon: https://pastebin.com/SsTgX3Es
      Edit: Here's the complete log from the launcher: https://pastebin.com/rsEqcJQG
      Any help at all would be greatly appreciated please..

• By LorenzoPlxyz
      Hello, This is my first time using Technic Launcher and if I try to download any of the modpacks it takes a long time. I dont know what to do? Can someone help? Thank you
      EDIT: It just went fast again and then started going slow..?
    • By AlphaWinter
      Help! Random times Technic launcher uninstalls my
      ModPacks and i have to re-download them!! Please help me

• By Dean OathN
      Hi,
      I am fairly new to Tekkit and recently found a modpack that I really enjoy. I'd like to play it with my friends sometime, but I am not sure how setting up a server with a public modpack works, or if you can do that. I would appreciate it if somebody could direct me to where I can find out how to set up a server with a public modpack, or if somebody could simply tell me that would be nice too. 
      I apologize in advance if this isn't where this topic should go, or if this question has already been answered.
    • By avtumnb
      Hi
      I used to use technic launcher all the time but i stopped for a while and i came back on a few months ago to use it and it wasn't loading the modpacks. I would download it and click play and the page would disappear for about 10 seconds then come back up and wouldn't start the modpack. I've updated java to the latest version and 64-bit. I've looked this up a lot but god damn i cannot find a solution. Please help! I will include the log below.

techniclauncher_2017-06-16.log