Question

So im new to making modpacks, and i have just made one today consisting of orespawn, legends, battlegear, backpack, damage indicators, enchanting plus, and not enough items. I ran into the problem of not being able to mine any of the dried spawn eggs, can someone help?

1 answer to this question

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Similar Content

• By Upikia123
      I really need some help please, it's making like 2 days I'm trying to figure out what's wrong with technic launcher, because everytime I click on play to launch a modpack, it's just closing the technic launcher sreen, load a littlebit and then it just pop-up the technic launcher screen again, I know that Java is not the problem because I tried the 8u25, the 8 251 and the 8 191 version and they all did the same error again and again. I was thinking that my graphic card driver was the problem, but I just updated it to the last version and it did the same. I also did every Windows Update and it did the same again... I would be glad to find a solution.. 
      Here are the last crash report (log) I had:crash-2020-04-19_20.41.04-client.txt
    • By Mikewood
      I was used to play modpacks on the technic launcher. But today i can't start the modpack.
      When i click on the play button, it closes the window like the modpack is normally loading. But after maybe 10 seconds it open the technic launcher window again.  Here is my crash report. I don't know why is it not working. Can anyone help or know the possible fixes ? 

crash-2020-04-17_13.07.04-client.txt
    • By deathplayer43
      Every single time i try to launch a modpack the technic launcher goes away then re pops back up and the mod pack wont load please help
      pastebin:https://pastebin.com/MJfFsHUj

• By Jupstart
      I've been trying to play some mod packs with friends but every time I try to start one up it just restarts the launcher. How can I fix this?
      https://pastebin.com/cp3A1nJN
    • By TBGS_Destroyer
      So i got Technic and i thought it would be cool yea alot of modpacks and stuff ... so i downloaded pixelmon so i can play with a friend and i clicked play  it loaded then it closed the  launcher and re-opened the launcher saying nothing and i tried this for several modpacks its the same for all of them my java is up tp date 64-bit and i dont know why anything isnt loading??