PhoenixTalon

[1.7.10] APOC Tech & RPG | All of technic, in one pack! / 180 Mods / 24/7 Dedicated Server / Economy / Anti-Grief/Raid Worlds, Faction Worlds, Resource Worlds / Non Pay2Win! Vote inspired network! / Shops / Plots / Custom Plugins / And more!

138 posts in this topic

This is probably the greatest server out there, shame it has so few players. But even with the 20-40 players online at all times it still has great staff, good active community and a friendly chat. 

10/10 would recommend to anyone looking for a new network with modded servers, and vanilla servers that'll come soon.

Update 5.5.1 was released to address FPS issues.
Through removing some conflicting client mods and optimizing some others i got a 260 FPS increase on my end.

Hopefully this addresses everyone's low fps issues client side.

Apoc Gaming is an amazing, tight Knit community, I have loads of fun on the server I would recommend to any new or existing player

10/10

This is quite the fun server! This server literally has everything for everyone. Want to play with magic, they have 5+ mods for that... You like tech, over 15 mods for that... Want more weapons?! Over 20 mods for that!!! It even has random stuff that very good builders (like myself) can take advantage of when building structures such as the chisel mod. Overall this server is really good and surprisingly stable for having so many mods. 9/10 for me besides the small bits of lag near water but I think that is due to my poor PC.

When the server says 24/7 it means 24/7 no down time whatsoever and the staff are friendly kind and willing to help whenever help is needed. Custom plugins are kept updated as to ensure the players new and exciting features to play with. One of the best servers i have been on and i want to see the sever thrive!

This network focuses on providing the best experience for it's players. That is why I joined, and why I am still here. They listen to the players and their suggestions, and have high quality servers with no lag.

Even though this server thread hasn't been posted on in a while, the server is still up and running fine. If you're looking for an amazing kitchen-sink style modpack, this is the one for you. The pack is massive, so it's got something for everyone. I had this pack installed a while back and was pleasantly surprised that not only did the server still exist, but there were people active on it.

Don't be fooled if you get on and there's nobody online, I've seen 3-4 people other than myself online fairly regularly, but what I think this server needs most is more players.

So if you are looking for a server on a modpack that has pretty much everything in it, join this one.

See you all there!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By TheGameSpider
      Three days ago, I started creating a modpack.
      So I downloaded some mods, uploaded them on server and did the modpack creating stuff.
      When I was done, It was time to click the Install button (in the launcher). The Launcher downloaded all the .zip files to cache folder, as normal. But then something Strange happened...
      The launcher started extracting contents from jar packages to the root directory. I Really don't know what is happening. The log looks like the installation was successful. I tried to restart the launcher and reinstall the modpack several times but it did not helped. I hope someone could help me to fix this.
      https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/the-spideros-pack.1286371
      root folder.zip

EDIT:
      Only mods whose name contains (1) are correctly installed.

• By noahruesen
      I am trying to set up a new modpack for a new server i wanna set up but when i think i am done with the modpack and i try to launch it it gives this error:
      ------------------------------------------
      Error downloading a file for the following pack: (Modpack name)
      failed to download (dropbox link)
      please consult the modpack author 
      -----------------------------------------------
      .anybody got a idea what is wrong?
    • By sliggybiggy
      So I made a modpack, and it works, however, I also made a server package, that doesn't work.
      I followed some tutorials on the internet and none of them fixed the issue.
      Here's my log

• By TruVanillaYami
      Hi! I'm going to preface this with saying I'm not the best at all of this, and it's difficult for me to read logs and such, so I was hoping for help!
       My modpack that I'm running (1.12.2) was working fine previously, but now it seems to crash anytime I try opening it. (The same happened for True SevTech, but no other modpack has had this issue.) Basically:
      -I hit play modpack
      -Everything in launcher loads fine
      -Minecraft opens, begins loading Forge as well as the other mods, and everything seems to go fine
      -Minecraft closes, reopening the Technic launcher with no error message, or anything.
      Crash report from modpack: https://pastebin.com/8TT4bAXg
      If you need the entire log, let me know so I can get it for you. Sorry once again, I was directed here to post issues like this, and apologies if I'm wrong! This is my first time posting here, and I'm not the best with this stuff. Thank you!
    • By VentureElite
      The goal of this modpack was to create a modpack that was a fun and balanced pvp modpack, but that could remain light, so anyone could run it. After a month and many updates, we've created the perfect mod list that allows anyone with any level of mod expertise to run the pack and enjoy it whether a weathered modpack veteran or a newbie starting their first modded gameplay. You will never get bored in this pack, because by the time you do, we would have added more content for you to explore. Our discord is readily available to anyone who wishes to take part in the community we're starting, or give feedback to the active, listening developers who will take your personal feedback into consideration.
      Discord
      Modpack
      Modlist
      - Carpenters Blocks
      - Securitycraft
      - Ars Magica 2
      - Applied Energistics
      - Atomic Science
      - Baubles
      - Big Reactors
      - BiomesOPlenty
      - Botania