PhoenixTalon

[1.7.10] APOC Tech & RPG | All of technic, in one pack! / 180 Mods / 24/7 Dedicated Server / Economy / Anti-Grief/Raid Worlds, Faction Worlds, Resource Worlds / Non Pay2Win! Vote inspired network! / Shops / Plots / Custom Plugins / And more!

138 posts in this topic

This is probably the greatest server out there, shame it has so few players. But even with the 20-40 players online at all times it still has great staff, good active community and a friendly chat. 

10/10 would recommend to anyone looking for a new network with modded servers, and vanilla servers that'll come soon.

Update 5.5.1 was released to address FPS issues.
Through removing some conflicting client mods and optimizing some others i got a 260 FPS increase on my end.

Hopefully this addresses everyone's low fps issues client side.

Apoc Gaming is an amazing, tight Knit community, I have loads of fun on the server I would recommend to any new or existing player

10/10

This is quite the fun server! This server literally has everything for everyone. Want to play with magic, they have 5+ mods for that... You like tech, over 15 mods for that... Want more weapons?! Over 20 mods for that!!! It even has random stuff that very good builders (like myself) can take advantage of when building structures such as the chisel mod. Overall this server is really good and surprisingly stable for having so many mods. 9/10 for me besides the small bits of lag near water but I think that is due to my poor PC.

When the server says 24/7 it means 24/7 no down time whatsoever and the staff are friendly kind and willing to help whenever help is needed. Custom plugins are kept updated as to ensure the players new and exciting features to play with. One of the best servers i have been on and i want to see the sever thrive!

This network focuses on providing the best experience for it's players. That is why I joined, and why I am still here. They listen to the players and their suggestions, and have high quality servers with no lag.

Even though this server thread hasn't been posted on in a while, the server is still up and running fine. If you're looking for an amazing kitchen-sink style modpack, this is the one for you. The pack is massive, so it's got something for everyone. I had this pack installed a while back and was pleasantly surprised that not only did the server still exist, but there were people active on it.

Don't be fooled if you get on and there's nobody online, I've seen 3-4 people other than myself online fairly regularly, but what I think this server needs most is more players.

So if you are looking for a server on a modpack that has pretty much everything in it, join this one.

See you all there!