Construction Simulator

thebird

Does anyone here play games like Construction-Simulator 2012 or Farming Simulator 2011?

Games like these sound so stupid to me. Like with Farming Simulator, you (obviously) pretend to be a farmer. You do things like plow fields and plant crops. Yet, even though they sound stupid to me, I can waste hour after hour playing them and enjoy every minute.

I just bought that construction sim and I spent a good half-hour racing around town in a dump truck with a load of dirt. I wasted another forty-five or so minutes moving dirt around with an excavator, for no reason other than because I was able to.

The place I got the construction sim from has other games that are really tempting me. For some reason, the one that I want to play the most is one that takes place in an open-pit mine/gravel pit.

One last thing, I kinda suck at running the crane.

• Moderators

Underground Mining Simulator

Descend into the depths with the ultimate career challenge as you take on the role of a miner in Underground Mining Simulator.Explore coal, iron, salt and gold mines as you strive to extract your precious pickings.

This should have been called Minecraft simulator...

If you could find me a realistic flying simulator (with like the 10 minutes of protocols you do before taking off) that'd be awesome.

Any flight simulator while connected to the VATSIM network... You'll find that you can but probably won't often do a flight without the 10 minutes of protocols and procedures.

I'm getting more and more addicted to Kerbal Space Program.

I can never get out in space. I keep stopping right at the edge of the atmosphere. I even watched a tutorial on how to get to the moon.

I followed it, and I still barely was stuck inside the atmosphere.

I can never get out in space. I keep stopping right at the edge of the atmosphere. I even watched a tutorial on how to get to the moon.

Then you are probably using the demo version?

You need to think about weight versus thrust.

Also, use 't' to activate the advanced SAS module you put in :D

• 2 weeks later...

Farm Sim For the Win! And btw, this video is probably the most entertaining on Youtube.

A must for any gamer.

Try minimalism for the starters, and build on what you've already made.You don't need that much to get to orbit, only three thrusters and a bit of fuel should do the trick. And each time you add a stage, you have to make it stronger, don't forget.