*SOLVED. IE stinks, change to Chrome* Is technic launcher lost?

luckyluc009

Question

I've came upon an odd conundrum. When I go to technicpack.net, it just shows Agelian's blog about the technic pack. I can't seem to find the download link anywhere. I see the links to the mods that went into Technic Pack, and I love the launcher, I have it on my home computer, but I can't find it at all now.

16 answers to this question

Re: Is Technic Launcher Lost?

Where was I supposed to find this link? All the links I found brought me to technicpack.net, which is still just a blog with no links to the download. Thankyou Tzarnal for providing me with a link hidden in the depths of time. xD Seriously though, thanks for the link. I'm still confused as to why I cannot find any links on technicpack.net (besides to the modders who made the original ideas). Any ideas?

There is a black bar, they are know as tool bars. You can see it has such items as home, fan art, faq, forums, technic 6 ( HINT ), tekkit 2 and thanks.

And then you click the thing you want to go to. And then you get to a page that tells you how do download it and install it and what mods it includes. This all seems pretty straightforward to me.

Nope. No tool bar. No need to be rude Tzarnal. Anyways, I think I may have found the problem (with no help from you Tzarnal =_=). Webpage error details here:

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; PBSTB 1.2; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; .NET4.0C; NET_mmhpset)

Timestamp: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 15:25:20 UTC

Line: 15

Char: 88

Code: 0

URI: (I took out, cause it may allow people to do bad stuff to my computer. www.choices... [around there])

Any ideas? No tool bar is on screen.

Wait what? It shouldn't have anything to do with your browser. It's not a tool bar, it's a navigation bar. The thing on top at technicpack.net. Click on Technic 6. Like you would click on Mail on Google.com or something.

Wait what? It shouldn't have anything to do with your browser. It's not a tool bar, it's a navigation bar. The thing on top at technicpack.net. Click on Technic 6. Like you would click on Mail on Google.com or something.

That's not necessarily true. IE has a long history of refusing to conform to accepted standards.

I'd say switch to firefox, but firefox has been going downhill a lot recently. Google Chrome is still rather good.

• Forum Administrators

Haha what the hell IE. I just noticed this as well. It has something to do with IE being shit of course, but also has to do with some style changes we made. We'll look into it.