Inside: Someone with no empathy and a sense of entitlement!

slicer812

Re: Craftbukkit jar/Tekkit update?

im getting real annoyed.

wow real mature dude >:(

First, there was a bug with block IDs. That was (I imagine) supposed to be quite a quick fix - all they had to do was fiddle with a few numbers.

Then, a member of one of the Technic team's family died. Yes, that's right - they died. So that quite understandably put the development of Tekkit off for a while. It has been stated that Tekkit is the main priority at the moment, so it shouldn't be that long until it is released.

You honestly don't have a leg to stand on with your "getting annoyed". The team do this for free, in their spare time. What is so important about Tekkit that requires getting annoyed?

It's a game, and it will be updated when it is updated.

Oh snap you just got told tekkit team! But seriously your assuming that block id's are the one and only problem when there could be more plus if it is only that then it should be fixed soon huh? Also there are rules on this forum that involve what your thread is demanding, might want to go check em out.

wow real mature dude. >:(

Whoa! Look at that smiley face! He must mean seriousness is serious in this thread.

OK, I can be serious too. (Poot) Look here!

This is probably the kindest thing you'll see if you keep up your entitlement attitude. Because the only thing Tekkit owes you is... well, poop in one hand and keep begging with the other. See which fills up first.

Yea well i have a server to run and yes i understand a family member died but that was like a week ago and all they need to do is change the ids which is not hard.

This is great advice on how to become an arrogant asshole.

• Forum Administrators

Yea well i have a server to run and yes i understand a family member died but that was like a week ago and all they need to do is change the ids which is not hard.

wow real mature dude. >:(

“Where the hell is Tekkit 2?!”

Posted on February 15, 2012 by KakerMix

Sometimes there are personal matters (like a death in the family) that need to be dealt with. This is why there is a delay in Tekkit 2.0.

Sorry guys!

Well I know I feel bad for being so impatient with them recently. :(

And honestly, its free, when "you get what you pay for" is the norm getting this quality of a project, just cause someone feels like doing it, is way above and beyond the call of duty!

I absolutely Love how dedicated our community is to putting these "entitlement freaks" in their place. The Tekkit/Technic team is awesome. I'll actually be putting up a server myself after 2.0 comes out. Waiting patiently (well, maybe not patiently...I do check the forums every day hoping.) for it to come out.

Personal issues aside, I honestly don't see why people are getting their panties in a bind over a tekkit update anyway. Once we get a stable Buildcraft 3.0 SMP build, Red Power PR5 (Frames) and the new world format for Minecraft 1.2, then I can really get excited for a full tekkit upgrade.

For now it's really just an industrial craft update with a few minor enhancements here and there, nothing that can't be done piecemeal by clients and servers (telling your players to replace a zip file with an updated one isn't that demanding a chore). A lot of work has been done to the client app, which is great in the interim of mod updates, but from a server administrator and gameplay standpoint, isn't worth the downtime and headaches of testing and updating.

I say: Take all the time you need, there's not much to be worked on just yet anyway until the other mods catch up. Additionally, you have an ample supply of forum goers (some more loyal and competent than the rest) who would be willing to bug test. The new client may turn out to be instrumental in setting up beta/unstable builds, especially if it included a robust enough bug reporting feature.

hay man,

when a family member died it could take more then 1 weak just letting you know. It even could be more the 2 weak also.

maybe one of you guys reads this, but i rlly want to play tekkit 2 :'(

i know you are bussy with fixing and had this question verry mutch, but

do you guys have anny idea when you should finish?

is there some beta help you need or something?

thnx in advance for the reply.

MOD EDIT: Don't ask for an ETA or 'WHEN WILL IT BE OUT' as these are no-content posts that add nothing

maybe one of you guys reads this, but i rlly want to play tekkit 2 :'(

i know you are bussy with fixing and had this question verry mutch, but

do you guys have anny idea when you should finish?

is there some beta help you need or something?

thnx in advance for the reply.

I know English isnt your first language. BUT, this is a thread where some one demanded it get done and he got ban for being insensitive about a loss. You proceed to dredge up the question again? another post i could see but SERIOUSLY... I got a magic trick for you it involves a dark room a bottle of vodka and Cheep shot... ITS AMAZING...

I would suggest that anyone else getting impatient at the wait for Tekkit 2.0 just hang on to the impatience as anticipation. After all, Tekkit is one of the best server mods out there! In fact, it was Tekkit that rose my interest in minecraft in the first place.

I say kudos to the Technic pack team for the BS they have to endure for all the UNPAID time they put into producing something that we all can use and love.

I have been watching the boards for the last 3 weeks hoping for the server package to come through. When it does.. I will love it that much more for having to wait on it! Producing a quality product to them is important and it should be to everyone else..

Kick Tekkit 2.0 off in style! Woot!!!