epic face palm in latest dev build of technic

miniboxer

I think a short comment like this would have been sufficient.

"Use the recommended builds unless you know what you're doing (i.e. want to help find bugs)."

/thread

I know you guys work hard on this project, but the response to the OP seems a little... excessive. :/

See my response above. We don't tolerate idiots.

• Forum Administrators

Snip

Oh I wonder what this said before you edited it. Oh wait.... it said this...

You know what? I don't even care anymore, my response is FUCK YOU!

I know you guys work hard on this project, but the response to the OP seems a little... excessive. :/

this is not your grandma's forum moderation. stupid people get made fun of here, usually by the moderation staff. this is on purpose and very effective.

we don't see this kind of shit and fly into a frothing rage or anything. strict enforcement by total assholes leads to a forum that is free from persistent idiots.

You know what? I don't even care anymore' date=' my response is FUCK YOU![/size']

Ah, I do love it when children are reduced to cursing because they have no other points to argue. It's like "u mad" but they try to look tough on the internet. :allears:

EPIC LULZ IN THE EPIC FAIL OF THE EPIC DEVELOPMENT BUILD OF TECHNIC THAT IS NOT MEANT FOR ACTUAL PLAY BECAUSE IF IT WERE IT CERTAINLY WOULD BE THE RECOMMENDED BUILD.

Epic fukkkin' lulz to the mad-max dooood!!!

I'm not sure if you are aware, but with the way we have the system set up means testing is done through the launcher. Meaning when we are building things we push them through as dev builds in the launcher so we can make sure that we get the exact same experience as the end users.

EDIT

epic!!!

Look at this response. This is a goony response.

Something Awful is in our forum's DNA. Pretty much everything that 'makes' this place (terrible or great, your choice) is taken or inspired by SA.

I, too, am gay, and follow the Word of Lowtax. But I have not made my :tenbux: homage yet.

:v:

No see, you missed the whole point. Development builds aren't released. If you are going to use the Dev build, you have to make that choice yourself. The Launcher, by default, only grabs recommended builds. Development builds are exactly that, developing. They are not released. This is akin to complaining about missing features in alpha or beta.

Note this doesn't count for Minecraft because it was released incomplete! :w00t:

So is Equivalent Exchange really going to be taken out, or was that just for testing?