༺SIMPLIFY༻ A Hint of Vanilla!

Amaxter

1.1 Update did a bunch of cool stuff, check out the changelog on the Platform page for more details. Also, we're sticking with ExtraBiomes XL, sorry BoP fans but we believe EBXL has a more vanilla feel and isn't as radical an overhaul as BoP is.

Simplify version 1.1.1 released. Updated iChun Util, added Progressive Automation, and added some Ruins template generation (just messing around for now, will add some cool dungeons or other stuff in future updates).

Updated to version 1.2.1:

#Updated BiblioCraft to 1.9.2

#Updated ThaumCraft to 4.2.3.0

-Removed Hardcore Ender Expansion (statistics menu crash)

-Removed Shaders (Potato hell)

-Removed Better Foliage (Also potato hell)

Here is a link!

http://pastebin.com/9nyvA8Cs

Also, have you thought of adding a mod for visual items? I know I want to have the head of a penguin, and thaumometer goggles on at the same time. Here is one.

Edit: Turns out this pastebin just expired, and he is not on. Will get a crash log from him as soon as possible.

Edited by Jnick22

Here is a link!

http://pastebin.com/9nyvA8Cs

Also, have you thought of adding a mod for visual items? I know I want to have the head of a penguin, and thaumometer goggles on at the same time. Here is one.

Edit: Turns out this pastebin just expired, and he is not on. Will get a crash log from him as soon as possible.

Yeah, I'm considering Cosmetic Armour, looks pretty neat. 

What's the music used in the main menu? I wanna get it so I can make some discs out of them using the Custom Records mod. Hope you can tell me (and there is no copyright issues! XD) Thank you, I love the mod so, so much! <3

What's the music used in the main menu? I wanna get it so I can make some discs out of them using the Custom Records mod. Hope you can tell me (and there is no copyright issues! XD) Thank you, I love the mod so, so much! <3

You can find the music by renaming the voxel menu music .litemod file to a .7z and extracting with 7zip and grabbing the ogg files.

• 3 weeks later...