Modpack is crashing on launch.

StormWolf

Hi, I'm new to the forums and signed up purely for the hopeful support I will get. I've been trying to setup this modpack for the better part of 3 days now and every time it launches it crashes. I used older versions of the mods and they worked fine however when I re-made the pack with the latest versions for 1.6.4 it now crashes on startup. Knowing me it's some stupid oversight or a forgotton dependency, no matter what it is It's totally evaded me. I saw that you guys like it when people post log files, the problem with that is that I have no idea how to copy+paste an entire console window into a pastebin or some other copy paste website. As an alternative (and hopefully a better one) I'll post the link to my pack, that way you guys can launch it and see for yourself and experiment with it.

Here is the technic pack link

And here is the dropbox link

I'm about to go to bed and I slapped a new version onto dropbox + edited the pack with the new link. If the launcher is having issues downloading it it's probably because I zipped it or put in the wrong link.

Much help in advance, and thank you very much!

• Discord Moderator
  • The Mystcraft API is only for use by mod developers and should not be in your modpack.
  • Your Mekanism build is very old and has known major issues. This should be updated to 6.0.5.46.
  • Your CoFHCore has an odd file name and does not match the version of Thermal Expansion in the pack. The implication is that you did not get the mod from the author's preferred distribution channel. This is always bad. Get the latest 1.6.4 version (2.0.0.5).
  • You are missing Universal Electricity mod which is required for the 1.6.4 version of MFFS, and your Calclavia Mods are out of date. You should updated them all to the latest 1.6.4 versions...

The state of affairs with Calclavia's mods and ICBM (no longer maintained by Calclavia) is a hot mess. Some of Calclavia's domains no longer work and many of the links from his pages are nonfunctional. I do this all the time and it still took me 45 minutes to find working, matching versions of all of the Calclavia related mod which worked correctly together. In order to save you a lot of time, I have assembled a ZIP with all of the Calclavia related mods and a new full set of deconflicted config files. Remove your version of MFFS and Resonant Engine and use the files from my download. I also tossed in some NEI helper mods along with Waila. Feel free to remove them but they are super handy.

Calclavia Mods for 1.6.4: https://copy.com/cjqfNUKCNyoR72AE?download=1

Give all that a shot and come back if you are still having troubles.

Edited by plowmanplow

Oh my god you don't know how much of a headache it gave me trying to find his latest versions. Because the UE domain is down almost everything was from a sketchy "middleman" website that had mirror links. I'll try swapping these out, and report back like you said. Thank you!

Oh my god it worked! Thank you so much! Dude you have a good one, you just ended 3 days worth of struggle in 10 minutes.

Also before I posted here I browsed through the forums a lot and pretty much saw you as the #1 poster. So thank you for all the help you have been not only to me, but for everyone.