Let's talk about how great Planetside 2 is going to be

sct

I don't get the NC. At least the Vanu broke off for a non whiny baby reason. Now all they've got is ramshackle armor and a bit of firepower, where TR has all the money and superior everything, and Vanu at least has fancy dead alien tech. Raw deal for NC right there.

You'd think the only obvious solution would be to pile on the armor like a hoarder and put as much steel between you and bullets as possible but take a look at their heavy. Mo' like a lightweight in the heavyweight ring. Sure hope that flannel can stop bullets!

If they wanted to stand a sporting chance, I would suggest they do this

ZFf1E.png

ASAP.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get the NC. At least the Vanu broke off for a non whiny baby reason. Now all they've got is ramshackle armor and a bit of firepower, where TR has all the money and superior everything, and Vanu at least has fancy dead alien tech. Raw deal for NC right there.

You'd think the only obvious solution would be to pile on the armor like a hoarder and put as much steel between you and bullets as possible but take a look at their heavy. Mo' like a lightweight in the heavyweight ring. Sure hope that flannel can stop bullets!

If they wanted to stand a sporting chance, I would suggest they do this

ZFf1E.png

ASAP.

More cup armor, more, more! It's the most important part );

I am. I am -very- jealous. I'd ask what you'd do to part with that TR dogtag, but that would be a very stupid question.

This is what you won from the art contest?

Yup. Those and a beta key but I already had one so I donated it to a friend. I'd love to share the wealth but as you know I'm TR 4 lyfe so you'd have to pry that tag from my cold dead neck.

Looks like the beta might not start for another week or two. That's the estimate of how long the tech test will run according to twitter.

Didn't got a beta key... Only one way to express my feelings...

Why? WHY!

They're still doing keys through Twitter. So, if you want one, you just need to camp it and get it before anyone else does.

D; Always hated camping, in all it's meanings, but I really don't have the choice. Let's prepare the marshmallows.

D; Always hated camping, in all it's meanings, but I really don't have the choice. Let's prepare the marshmallows.

Yeah. Me too. The only reason I managed to snag one was because they did a trivia question via Twitter, which I just happened to have checked at the right time, and anyone who managed to get the right answer within a certain span of time got one.

You didn't hear it from me, but I might or might not be in the Beta cuz I won a key over twitter. If I am I can't say cuz of NDA, but I might not be because I can't say. Although it is very obvious that I might be (or might not).

ANYWAY, see you in Beta, Darth! (Did I just blow the cover? Oh, well!)