Let's talk about how great Planetside 2 is going to be

sct

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, I am in. I'm downloading the client as we speak. It was a bad try at being funny, that's all.

Edit; also, New Conglomerate FTW!

So I'm still the only VS? Oh well, I'll go all out lone-wolf mode then!

Anyway, me too I won a key over twitter. I redeemed the key on planetside2.com and I received the confirmation e-mail, but what is the client you're talking about? It's worrying me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nahhh man, all about dem Scythes :3

And I REALLY should be going to bed rather than watching the E3 coverage.......but oh well. Don't start work for another fourteen hours yet, I'll be fine 8D

Real VS's don't sleep; that's wasted time that could be used slaughtering the enemy!

Real VS's don't sleep; that's wasted time that could be used slaughtering the enemy!

Then I guess you won't be happy to find another TR soldier in your midst, huh? Although not for reasons discussed earlier in the thread "GUNZ NI SHIT," I'll be fighting for the Terran Republic.

Mostly because they are most often seen as 'evil and oppressive' (I love being the antihero), their government is identical to one an old gaming clan I used to be a part of had created (Ah, nostalgia!), and they are the only faction that has a color scheme that doesn't depress me, frankly (Too much bright blue, yellow, and purple for the others).

• 3 weeks later...

I feel kinda miffed I haven't been picked yet, as a pretty hardened veteran. How long is the beta running for?

You're a veteran and you're not in? I've received my "Congratulations, you're in the beta!" mail about a week ago already, and they said the veteran would come first! I don't really know how long it'll be running for, anyway.

Anyway, I'm mainly a VS sniper or a scythe pilot. Gotta love this stuff.

So, I'm tired of waiting.

So I went and bought the Alpha Squad package, and I seriously recommend checking this out.

Not only do you instantly get access to the beta for $40, you get the same value in station cash.

You also get SIX MONTHS of XP boost, a whole dedicated camo set, and six weapon unlocks.

This was not a difficult choice for someone who rarely plays more than two games at a time. (Not including Tekkit)

So, I'm tired of waiting.

So I went and bought the Alpha Squad package, and I seriously recommend checking this out.

Not only do you instantly get access to the beta for $40, you get the same value in station cash.

You also get SIX MONTHS of XP boost, a whole dedicated camo set, and six weapon unlocks.

This was not a difficult choice for someone who rarely plays more than two games at a time. (Not including Tekkit)

Oh dear Guthix, there's a way to get beta now? I'm totally willing to pay the $40 for the game now (And that other stuff is great too). It may normally be a free game, but I'm not afraid to throw money at them.