Why can't I just find a server without 12 year old admins.

Scarybacon

I just want a straight up server me and my 2 other friends can play on, we just keep to ourselves all the time anyways. I know the easy answer is to make my own server, but my computer is stopping me from doing that. Plus who wouldn't want 3 good people that build sweet things and don't greif?!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this a question, asking for a good server suggestion? Or just a complaint that you felt needed to be shared? (Hint: It didn't.)

It is a question asking for a good server. Also it is a complaint that needed to be shared, I bet you are one of the failures lul..

Why not buy a dedicated minecraft server? I personaly have a internet connection that rule sout hosting on my own machine, so I use one of the cheaper services on beastnode (And there are many other minecraft hosts) to host my own server for 2-3 people.

I've seen them in the realm of $3-6 for 2-3 people.

Why not buy a dedicated minecraft server? I personaly have a internet connection that rule sout hosting on my own machine, so I use one of the cheaper services on beastnode (And there are many other minecraft hosts) to host my own server for 2-3 people.

I've seen them in the realm of $3-6 for 2-3 people.

That sounds like some real helpful advice. Thanks I haven't thought of that.

if the technic approved high quality servers are no help in your quest for a high quality server, I think I know why you got kicked out of those other servers.

Just because some staff member says it is high quality doesn't make it what I am looking for. I don't want to be on a 500 slot server ever... and FYI I've never been kicked off any server.

Just because some staff member says it is high quality doesn't make it what I am looking for. I don't want to be on a 500 slot server ever... and FYI I've never been kicked off any server.

Then feel free to go digging through hundreds of server posts in the other two server forums. You might find something; it's like dumpster diving.

And another thing: Edit, don't double post.

sounds like you will only ever be satisfied if you are your very own 12 year old admin. a piece of advice though, no one is likely to want to help you when you ask for advice and then complain that the multiple pieces of advice given aren't good enough. double for doing it in a way that makes you look like a bitter child, crying and stubornly saying "no!" to every attempt its parents make at placating it.

"there's pre-screened high quality servers over there, johnny!"

"no!"

"would you like it if you made a server, johnny?"

"no!"

and so on. I guess I was more correct than I thought with my first post.

n

sounds like you will only ever be satisfied if you are your very own 12 year old admin. a piece of advice though, no one is likely to want to help you when you ask for advice and then complain that the multiple pieces of advice given aren't good enough. double for doing it in a way that makes you look like a bitter child, crying and stubornly saying "no!" to every attempt its parents make at placating it.

"there's pre-screened high quality servers over there, johnny!"

"no!"

"would you like it if you made a server, johnny?"

"no!"

and so on. I guess I was more correct than I thought with my first post.

No help and a name caller lul...