[1.7.10] Craftnoids Fundamentals [Whitelisted] [Mature(+21)] [Custom Mod Pack] [Survival] [24/7]

About us

Craftnoids is a mature gaming community that has been around for nearly three years. We started as a mature Tekkit server then during the 1.3 update we started to make our own custom mod pack. Minecraft is certainly at the heart of the community however to do also play other games together which are coop focused.

Community Rules
1. Be nice to your fellow community members.
2. Listen to the Moderators and Administrators.
3. Do not advertise other services without permission.

Minecraft Server Rules

1. Be Nice!!! (No stealing, griefing, pranks or killing other players).
2. Do not build within render distance of spawn or another player.
3. Do not mine under spawn or another players property.
4. Listen to the server Admins.

Our Current Server: Craftnoids Fundamentals (1.7.10)

After years of creating modpack with every in it, including a kitchen sink, we have taken a radical approach with the Fundamentals mod pack. We tried to create a mod pack that contained a lot of content, but that only uses the minimum number of mods. We primarily focused on not supplying duplicated content and extending the nature charm of minecraft. When loaded, it only has 36 mods, and only 13 of them are actually supplying content. Having played on the server I don't think you don't notice any lack of content.

Mods in Pack...

Applied Energistics

BiblioCraft
Big Reactors
ComputerCraft
EnderIO
Hardcore Ender Expansion.
HarvestCraft
PneumaticCraft
RailCraft
Spice of Life
SteveCarts 2
Thaumcraft
Witchery

The Client Pack also comes with a minimap, NIE(and assorted addons), Inventory Tweaks, Walia (and assorted addons) and FastCraft.

The Server is set to Hard Mode and is using an aplified seed.

What we're looking for...

Currently looking for all manner of members, new to minecraft; our server is perfect for you. Played minecraft for years, most of our senior members are in the same boat.

Craftnoids is best suited for the mature gamer(+25) who enjoys voxel and crafting based games, someone who wants to join a community who is focused on cooperative gameplay and couldn't really give a **** how many 'noobz' you 'pawned' in some generic FPS thats a rip off of Battlefield 1942.

Application Form

Want to join? Fill in all the fields below. I recommend putting some effort into your answers as it will radical improve your chances of getting in. We're not looking for players who can't be arsed.

IGN:

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join:

Your mod experience:

Do you have a Mic:

Are you willing to use Teamspeak or Vent:

What other games do you play?

Marmite; love it or hate it?

Random fact about yours?

How many roads must a man walk down?

Would you rather fight a duck the size of a horse or a hundred horses the size you ducks?

Any Comments?

Example of a Good application....

IGN: Dingham

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join: I am a avid minecraft mod fan, would like to explore more mods than is available in the public mod packs. Also looking for a server with a good community that I can join in with.

Your mod experience: Mod Packs. Tekkit, Minecrack, Direwolf20. I am a big ComputerCraft fan. My standard answer to most solutions is; "you can get a turtle to do that."

Do you have a Mic: Yes

Are you will to use Teamspeak or Vent: Teamspeak and vent installed. I live on Teamspeak.

What other games do you play? There are other games? It's a lie, there is only minecraft!!!

Marmite; love it or hate it? I'm one of those weird people that can take it or leave it.

Random fact about yours? I have chickens(Pekin Bantams) . And a cat that thinks he's a puppy, chew everything. His current favourite is the keys on the laptop.

How many roads must a man walk down? *Can't answer this, then everyone will know!!!*

Would you rather fight a duck the size of a horse or a hundred horses the size you ducks? Hundred horses the size of a duck, that way its only an issue from the chin down.

Any Comments? I've run a server almost as long as I've played minecraft.

You will be notified by private message with details on how to proceed if your application is success. You will also be notified is your application is unsuccessful.

Hello I've been looking for a server such as this for a while now without griefers and a friendly community, I would be grateful if you at least consider this application thank you. 

IGN:  ShadowFlame

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join: I have yet to find a good whitelisted server and if this server offers what I look for then I'll stay and play for the next few months or so I just want a server with a great community and friendly players who are mature and also help a person if they are in dire need of it.

Your mod experience: Yes with all mods listed I used to be mod on both a tekkit and B-team server which combined needed me to know the information of both mods

Do you have a Mic: No 

Are you willing to use Teamspeak or Vent: Not really as the apartment I live in has very limited internet for myself and its hard for me to run 2 applications at once I can't be on my phone without my internet going sluggish.

What other games do you play? Aura Kingdom, SWTOR, Archeage and a few more

Marmite; love it or hate it? Is this question real? if it is I'll be honest and say I've never tasted Marmite before so I can't answer.

Random fact about yours? I have a cat..

How many roads must a man walk down? 42

Would you rather fight a duck the size of a horse or a hundred horses the size you ducks? A duck the size of a horse as horses have  a pretty strong kick...

Any Comments? I'm a active part of any community and will do anything to help out when asked or when I wan't to at first I'm slow starting since I do my planning on my first day of any server such as mapping a open area and finding the right place to make a base for example if I came across a plains biome I would spend at least a hour or two going around the area filling spots in and flattening the land then I would build the foundation up thank you for reading and I hope you can reply as soon as possible.

Edited by Jackin5t

IGN: Sabakugaara8

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join: I've been looking for a server that has a smaller pack, as I am running on a computer that is pretty much the electronic equivalent to a potato.

Your mod experience: I've been playing modded minecraft for 3 or more years now, and I have a fairly firm grasp on most technical mods, even some beginner level coding using LUA on ComputerCraft.

Do you have a Mic: Yes, I do. 

Are you willing to use Teamspeak or Vent: I am willing to use TeamSpeak, as that is the one I have installed.

What other games do you play?: I enjoy playing MMOs and the like. Played a lot of Runescape and WoW in the past. Though, I also played a good amount of COD4 Multiplayer.

Marmite; love it or hate it?: Hate it. Just not for me. 

Random fact about yours?: I'm going to be going to college to become an animal handler. 

How many roads must a man walk down? 42

Would you rather fight a duck the size of a horse or a hundred horses the size you ducks? A duck the size of the horse, as with that many mini horses, I would get overwhelmed.

Any Comments?: I'd just like to ask that you consider me, as I know your posted age limit is 21+. I would enjoy being on your server~

IGN: Icerex

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join: I have been looking for a small tight-knit modded minecraft server for awhile now. The most fun I've ever had on minecraft was when I joined and helped grow a small tekkit classic server a few years back, and I am looking to re-create that experience. 

Your mod experience: I'm familiar with most of your standard mods, and have been playing modded minecraft since 2011.  

Are you willing to use Teamspeak or Vent: Teamspeak would work best. 

What other games do you play?: I'm a big fan of the Total War series, as well as The Elder Scrolls and the Civ series of games. I've also played quite a bit of Battlefield 1942 back in the day. 

Marmite; love it or hate it?: No comment. 

Random fact about yours?: I'm an Eagle Scout if that means anything to you. 

How many roads must a man walk down?: As many as it takes. 

Would you rather fight a duck the size of a horse or a hundred horses the size you ducks?: A hundred horses the size of a duck. You ever been bitten by a duck? They can be mean little buggers.  

Any Comments?: I know I don't meet the age requirements, but I'd hope you would still consider me for the server. 

Edited by Icerex

• 2 weeks later...

About us

Craftnoids is a mature gaming community that has been around for nearly three years. We started as a mature Tekkit server then during the 1.3 update we started to make our own custom mod pack. Minecraft is certainly at the heart of the community however to do also play other games together which are coop focused.

Community Rules
1. Be nice to your fellow community members.
2. Listen to the Moderators and Administrators.
3. Do not advertise other services without permission.

Minecraft Server Rules

1. Be Nice!!! (No stealing, griefing, pranks or killing other players).
2. Do not build within render distance of spawn or another player.
3. Do not mine under spawn or another players property.
4. Listen to the server Admins.

Our Current Server: Craftnoids Fundamentals (1.7.10)

After years of creating modpack with every in it, including a kitchen sink, we have taken a radical approach with the Fundamentals mod pack. We tried to create a mod pack that contained a lot of content, but that only uses the minimum number of mods. We primarily focused on not supplying duplicated content and extending the nature charm of minecraft. When loaded, it only has 36 mods, and only 13 of them are actually supplying content. Having played on the server I don't think you don't notice any lack of content.

Mods in Pack...

Applied Energistics

BiblioCraft

Big Reactors

ComputerCraft

EnderIO

Hardcore Ender Expansion.

HarvestCraft

PneumaticCraft

RailCraft

Spice of Life

SteveCarts 2

Thaumcraft

Witchery

The Client Pack also comes with a minimap, NIE(and assorted addons), Inventory Tweaks, Walia (and assorted addons) and FastCraft.

The Server is set to Hard Mode and is using an aplified seed.

What we're looking for...

Currently looking for all manner of members, new to minecraft; our server is perfect for you. Played minecraft for years, most of our senior members are in the same boat.

Craftnoids is best suited for the mature gamer(+25) who enjoys voxel and crafting based games, someone who wants to join a community who is focused on cooperative gameplay and couldn't really give a **** how many 'noobz' you 'pawned' in some generic FPS thats a rip off of Battlefield 1942.

Application Form

Want to join? Fill in all the fields below. I recommend putting some effort into your answers as it will radical improve your chances of getting in. We're not looking for players who can't be arsed.

IGN: empressxxx

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join: I need a new minecraft family

Your mod experience: Thaumcraft Hexxit Tekkit 

Do you have a Mic: yes

Are you willing to use Teamspeak or Vent: both is fine... prefer TS

What other games do you play? League of Legends... City of Heroes...

Marmite; love it or hate it? We dont have that here... 

Random fact about yours? I am a man lol... with Empress... most people call me Express because they dont know how to read

How many roads must a man walk down? I am not a bOb fan

Would you rather fight a duck the size of a horse or a hundred horses the size you ducks? I don't know how to answer this... seeing as though there are grammatical mistakes, I would guess.. but i rather be on your server 

Any Comments?

Example of a Good application....

IGN: Dingham

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join: I am a avid minecraft mod fan, would like to explore more mods than is available in the public mod packs. Also looking for a server with a good community that I can join in with.

Your mod experience: Mod Packs. Tekkit, Minecrack, Direwolf20. I am a big ComputerCraft fan. My standard answer to most solutions is; "you can get a turtle to do that."

Are you will to use Teamspeak or Vent: Teamspeak and vent installed. I live on Teamspeak.

What other games do you play? There are other games? It's a lie, there is only minecraft!!!

Marmite; love it or hate it? I'm one of those weird people that can take it or leave it.

Random fact about yours? I have chickens(Pekin Bantams) . And a cat that thinks he's a puppy, chew everything. His current favourite is the keys on the laptop.

How many roads must a man walk down? *Can't answer this, then everyone will know!!!*

Would you rather fight a duck the size of a horse or a hundred horses the size you ducks? Hundred horses the size of a duck, that way its only an issue from the chin down.

Any Comments? I've run a server almost as long as I've played minecraft.

You will be notified by private message with details on how to proceed if your application is success. You will also be notified is your application is unsuccessful.

• 3 weeks later...

IGN: chelleport

Age: 47 (Do not be afraid! I've retained my playful heart. ;) )

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join: I got dragged into Minecraft quite by accident through an online community I belong to; I was damned if I was going to be left out just because I was *ahem* older! So I joined, and really fell in love with the game. After many months of playing, however, I found myself facing burnout with vanilla, and took a hiatus. Recently a friend started a modded server, and I was intrigued. It was way over my head! (This server is way over my head too, but I do love a challenge.) It had the chocobo and fossils and archeology mods, which I really enjoyed and understood. It opened my eyes to the possibilities of modded Minecraft, but, alas, many servers do have a short life cycle, and voila, here I find myself wanting to play, and without a server once more. This server got my attention first off by being an adult site. The mods intrigue me, and whitelisting is a must! Nobody wants to feed the trolls.

Your mod experience: My mod experience, as I've already touched on a bit, is quite limited. I've had some experience on the technic platform, in particular fossils and archeology, Mr. Crayfish furniture, biomes o'plenty, chocobo, and various others.

Do you have a Mic: I do.

Are you willing to use Teamspeak or Vent: I am, but unfortunately, I'm unable to. My laptop can't run both Minecraft and an outside program without crashing. In the next couple of months, I am on target to get a new gaming laptop.

What other games do you play? Oh do you really have to embarrass me this way? >.> I play the SIMS. Okay? Okay? Are you happy? :D

Marmite; love it or hate it? I haven't had the chance to try it, how could I form an opinion about it? I'm willing to try just about anything once. Except Rocky Mountain Oysters. A girl has to have her limits, y'know.

Random fact about yours? I have a little pack of figurative wolves, and I firmly believe dogs are the best people in the universe. *pats Chihuahua mix* (3 dogs to be exact.) I would like to think that I'd live in a tent before I'd give up my dogs. Bonus fact: I'm an artist, at home full time, grown kids, and I play many many hours of Minecraft when I find a good server fit. ^_^

How many roads must a man walk down? One and a million.

Would you rather fight a duck the size of a horse or a hundred horses the size of ducks? A duck the size of a horse, because it's just less scatter to focus on and I have some issues with SQUIRREL!

Any Comments? I'm looking forward to meeting this community and seeing if these mods and this server will be a win-win for everyone involved. Happy building!

Terra_noir     23.   Ireland

Played minecraft for several years now. Farmer, small builder and  explorer.
I've previously been part of 2 Minecraft vanilla servers with a group of continued friends and a few modded short-lived servers. while they have ended i have been looking around for a while now and sadly have only found servers with short lifespans.

I am basically looking for a nice group of people to play minecraft (and other games) with, with the basic knowledge that its not going to all disappear one random morning.

experience in various mods, prefer mostly farming and magic. 

I have a mic. I'll use either teamsters or vent.  

I like lots of different genre of games but right now it's mostly minecraft and pokemon. 

I've never had marmite. 

Electricity hates me! When I was little all the wires in our house got vapourised by lightning and wreaked the car 0.0 

Roads- Too many but it goes faster if you use a motor bike. 

I'd rather fight a hundred horses. Ducks are evil. 

thanks for reading,
hope to hear your reply,
Terra.

IGN: SuperStreetCat

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join: Sick of standard servers/ modpacks. Looking for another good mature only community like the vanilla one I was apart of before it fell apart.

Your mod experience: Dabbled in most of them. I think I prefer Bteam the most, or FTB Monster.

Do you have a Mic: Yes. Turtz Beech.

Are you willing to use Teamspeak or Vent: Yis.

What other games do you play? Killing Floor, League o' Loading (Disgruntley), 7 Days To Dodge (Die), Garry's Mod, Warframez, and Guild Wars 2. I also frequent Destiny, CoD AW and GTA5 on the PS4

Marmite; love it or hate it? Loath it.

Random fact about yours? I am actually a cat in a business suit.

How many roads must a man walk down? All the roads.

Would you rather fight a duck the size of a horse or a hundred horses the size you ducks? (of ducks?) And that is a hard one.. duck-sized horses would be fun to kick though.

Any Comments? I feel like this was just another Illuminati scheme to gather my brain cells. But kudos to them, it worked!

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators

I'd like to join a casual group that like to build and occasionally chat. No drama or tweeenage shenanigans. 

I have experience with the major tech mods, love making factories. My intro to to modded minecraft was Tekkit. 

I don't have a microphone. 

I would prefer to stick to chat only. 

I just play Minecraft when I have time. 

I've never tried Marmite. 

I love steampunk music, enjoy attending cons. 

One, but it is long,  poorly marked, and doubles back on itself now and then. 

I'd pick one big duck. Then I'd run like hell. 

Looking forward to learning a bit more artistry from experienced builders.