Server launches then crashes

Leiriad

Hi, I've just rented a 4 slots server a few days ago, and I invited a friend to play on it for the first time today (I was the only one on it before). After 1 min playing, the game crashed and it did that each time we tried to reconnect after that.

OpenEye gives me this :

java.lang.NullPointerException: 

at openblocks.client.renderer.tileentity.TileEntityTankRenderer.func_76894_a(TileEntityTankRenderer.java:84)
    at net.minecraft.client.renderer.tileentity.TileEntityRenderer.func_76949_a(SourceFile:106)
    at net.minecraft.client.renderer.tileentity.TileEntityRenderer.func_76950_a(SourceFile:98)
    at net.minecraft.client.renderer.RenderGlobal.func_72713_a(RenderGlobal.java:536)
    at net.minecraft.client.renderer.EntityRenderer.func_78471_a(EntityRenderer.java:1160)
    at net.minecraft.client.renderer.EntityRenderer.func_78480_b(EntityRenderer.java:1006)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:946)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:838)
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(-2)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(-1)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(-1)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(-1)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)

I've downloaded Java 7's last version, and installed it, I've inscreased the launcher's memory to 2 GB. Nothing changed. I tried reseting the two players, and even changing the spawnpoint by installing Essential. It still doesn't work more than a few seconds.

My plugins are: ChestShop 3.67, Essential 2.13.1, EssentialSpawn 2.13.1, iConomy 7.0, LWC 4.5.0-Snapshot, BukkitCompat R22, SimpleChestLock 1.2.2, WorldEdit 5.5.8, WorldGuard 5.9.

My OS Windows 8.1, memory 4.00 Go (3.69 usable), Java : Java 1.7.75. (x64).

I hope you'll be able to figure out what went wrong.

• 2 weeks later...