Tekkit :(

Josoil

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just got offensive insults coming bk to me pretty much saying im really stupid and dumb

That's because you are.

Listen, sandwich, these forums are not moderated like anywhere else you've seen. Stupidity is not something we take kindly to for a reason. if you want to have a reasonable, intelligent, and quality community you need to dispense with the idiots or make them stop being idiots.

How hard is it, would you say, to find either the launcher bug forum or the tekkit bug forum? Did you have trouble finding it? Of course not.

If someone is not even willing to take the time to read forum section titles, what makes you think he will put more effort into any other kind of post?

I understand your intentions, and they are good. You want to be helpful and nice. I get it. Unfortunately there's a well known road that's just chock full of good intentions. Coddling people like the OP is like giving a man a fish instead of teaching him to fish.

Edit: looks like I was late to the party a bit. Thanks, phone!

Think the main problem is that people have been spoiled , and so don't think they need to read the bug format, or any of the previous posts about it, because all those problem are for stupid people and they know they CANT be stupid. that would be unthinkable.

• 3 weeks later...