Tekkit :(

Josoil

Some yes, even if only to look fore something to complain to the mods about.

The rest, they leave and this place stays just a little bit saner.

By giving him the answer here instead of shoving him towards the bug sections, you're telling him and others who read this thread that "Yes, this is the section to ask any little question you have and you will get your answer."

So you either stomp out the behavior as it comes, or you let it slide until any attempts to correct the behavior are met with "Well why not, this is where everyone else gets help with the launcher! You just hate me! No +1 diamonds for you!!1!1!!!!"

I for one am glad that MC forums popularity shit is not tolerated here, and I will do what I can to help keep it that way.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Gee, being helpful isn't that hard...

Im feeling a bit rascist right now, and you seem to be the perfect target for my unexplained hatred.

Think of Kakermix and Cheapshot as your local Mcdonalds burger chefs, 1 customer comes in, orders, gets his burger and everyones happy! The problem with OP is not that hes the first this week, hes actually the 3789th customer this month! And during nighttime you get those exotic, non-english drunk visitors that just yell "jsuzt Givvv Me aAAhHH BUrgEER! doNT cAre what, jUzt put SumtHIng On it!"

After a while, the happy helpfulness towards the customer wears out a bit.

Thats why mods are hired, to do the dirty work nobody else wants to do, day after day.

Go to your local burger joint and see if you can find any smile on the personnel there, i think its quite rare.

So be careful about critizicing these forum personnel of "being helpful isnt that hard".

They are quite good at customer service, but they are not your diaper changer or mommys hired babysitters

Alright i understnad you want peopole to try but surley when they do everything you say what will you do them leave them to remain clueless and maybe theyu will say Neowulf is terrible he helps no one or actually give them a clue aye... well then???

Thank you very much TheSandwich and look Neowulf you keep on just guessing because i have said countless times before I HAVE LOOKED ALL OVER THE PLACE and yes i will place a snapshot in

Some yes, even if only to look fore something to complain to the mods about.

The rest, they leave and this place stays just a little bit saner.

By giving him the answer here instead of shoving him towards the bug sections, you're telling him and others who read this thread that "Yes, this is the section to ask any little question you have and you will get your answer."

So you either stomp out the behavior as it comes, or you let it slide until any attempts to correct the behavior are met with "Well why not, this is where everyone else gets help with the launcher! You just hate me! No +1 diamonds for you!!1!1!!!!"

I for one am glad that MC forums popularity shit is not tolerated here, and I will do what I can to help keep it that way.

I showed him where the bugs section is. I never gave him the answer, I couldn't even tell what was happening, I simply showed him where the section for help with the launcher is which is what he asked. He wasn't the person to go to see a thread like this and ask for launcher help, in fact if someone does they will see the link to where they should ask for help.

Im feeling a bit rascist right now, and you seem to be the perfect target for my unexplained hatred.

Think of Kakermix and Cheapshot as your local Mcdonalds burger chefs, 1 customer comes in, orders, gets his burger and everyones happy! The problem with OP is not that hes the first this week, hes actually the 3789th customer this month! And during nighttime you get those exotic, non-english drunk visitors that just yell "jsuzt Givvv Me aAAhHH BUrgEER! doNT cAre what, jUzt put SumtHIng On it!"

After a while, the happy helpfulness towards the customer wears out a bit.

Thats why mods are hired, to do the dirty work nobody else wants to do, day after day.

Go to your local burger joint and see if you can find any smile on the personnel there, i think its quite rare.

So be careful about critizicing these forum personnel of "being helpful isnt that hard".

They are quite good at customer service, but they are not your diaper changer or mommys hired babysitters

I never mentioned anybody. All I said was that being helpful isn't that hard. And this topic isn't about mcdonalds.

EDIT: and I don't see how that's racist because if you hadn't noticed fast-food worker isn't a race :)

TheSandwich I said thank you for making the point in that it isnt hard too just be helpful and by the way if you look back i went to post there but i didnt completely understand it and i just got offensive insults coming bk to me pretty much saying im really stupid and dumb

TheSandwich I said thank you for making the point in that it isnt hard too just be helpful and by the way if you look back i went to post there but i didnt completely understand it and i just got offensive insults coming bk to me pretty much saying im really stupid and dumb

?

That's exactly what I said.

EDIT: Oh, I was replying to the other guy when I quoted your post too. Woops.

• Moderators

I never mentioned anybody. All I said was that being helpful isn't that hard. And this topic isn't about mcdonalds.

EDIT: and I don't see how that's racist because if you hadn't noticed fast-food worker isn't a race :)

I assumed you used your tone towards the people on this thread who trolled, 1 who was a mod.

I hate mcdonalds, but i admire the people there who have to take up alot of shit, as do this forum.

Fast food workers not a race? They are elfs! they live beneath the burger huts, were they work, in underground tunnels. They have a innate magical ability to camouflage themselves to a human-ish form. Thats why they are so hideous. Totally 100% true story

I assumed you used your tone towards the people on this thread who trolled, 1 who was a mod.

I hate mcdonalds, but i admire the people there who have to take up alot of shit, as do this forum.

Fast food workers not a race? They are elfs! they live beneath the burger huts, were they work, in underground tunnels. They have a innate magical ability to camouflage themselves to a human-ish form. Thats why they are so hideous. Totally 100% true story

I do think the mods do a lot of work and help the forums greatly. Your assumption may be wrong.

This topic is straying too far from its original focus.

Im sorry i have just only joined today im not helpful one bit im being really annoying i have forgotten how to insert sanpshots but. Im just gonna sum everything up. My problem is with tekkit it does not crash or anything just simply it loads it comes up with the normal screen (minecraft) with the version 1.2.5 in the bottom left corner. If i open up a world if i press 'e' and it comes up with the normal minecraft list ( this is in creative) but it still has TooManyItems mod around it so i dont understand and also if i try to join a server it says "The server requires the following mods" and then lists every single mod in the technic pack

Im sorry i have just only joined today im not helpful one bit im being really annoying i have forgotten how to insert sanpshots but. Im just gonna sum everything up. My problem is with tekkit it does not crash or anything just simply it loads it comes up with the normal screen (minecraft) with the version 1.2.5 in the bottom left corner. If i open up a world if i press 'e' and it comes up with the normal minecraft list ( this is in creative) but it still has TooManyItems mod around it so i dont understand and also if i try to join a server it says "The server requires the following mods" and then lists every single mod in the technic pack

Open the technic launcher. Not the default minecraft one

EDIT: If you are using the launcher make sure to select tekkit

Forget it my tekkit is broken im not getting any help i give up i have searched the web and all over these froums and no answer

Thank you for all your help! :)

Maybe it's because you're asking for help in the wrong place.

Heh, such a perfect example of what I was trying to explain.

Sandwich helps clueless newbie, clueless newbie takes that help as sign this is a perfectly suitable thread to get all the help he desires, a dozen posts later sandwich is making a hasty retreat, and mod has to take care of it.

• Moderators

That's not being racist, that's just being bitgoted towards people with an honest, albeit low-paying jobs.
OK now your taking bits here and there and make a terrible assumption, as i did earlier here.

I hate mcdonalds, but i admire the people there who have to take up alot of shit

Did that clear up my intention? No? how about this;

I hate hamburgers in Mc, but not the people working there

I hate french fries in Mc, but not the people working there

I hate coke in Mc, and so on and so forth...

I hate the company, but not the people

How you interpreted that i hate mcdonalds personnel is beyond me, when i used Cake and Cheap as examples.