ICBM Mod

CbotL6

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

May I have a link to the thread about this on MC forums? I find it sounds extremely interesting.

However, you probably shouldn't have your hopes go too high, the standards of quality of the Technic team are pretty high, and there may be incompatibility between this mod and the pack.

Edit : Dude, never mind what I said, this looks freakin amazing. I don't know if it's compatible, but it clearly attains th standards of the pack. I will manually try installing it ASAP.

• 4 weeks later...

I looked into this mod after seeing this thread. It is a well-made mod. However I too found that the ore did not generate in any world. With some looking around however, I found that this is a known issue with the Universal Electricity mod ICBM is built in, and the fix for it is coming in the next update. If I need to, I can post a link.

I looked into this mod after seeing this thread. It is a well-made mod. However I too found that the ore did not generate in any world. With some looking around however, I found that this is a known issue with the Universal Electricity mod ICBM is built in, and the fix for it is coming in the next update. If I need to, I can post a link.

aaannnd that would be at 1.3.. XD well, i think it's worth the wait

I'm going to test this mod in my modpack and if it really doesn't generate ores, I'll make recipes to craft the resources where the ores were being used for. So the uranium in this mod, I'll let it use IC2 uranium ingots if it doesn't.

there's no problem on the 3 other ores even if it doesn't spawn, you can use IC2's ores for that, the crappy part is the Sulfur, because it's "unique". sorry but what's MFF?

oh, never tried that, after i updated my technic to 7.2, i decided to play vanilla ~_~ but i guess it's a good add-on since i hate being chased by a crapload of mobs, and devices like the altar in EE is a pain in the ass to make

Well, once you get an EE flower or eight going, they really aren't that expensive. Also, I would like to tell you a lil something I like to call interdiction torches.

Hm, true... although I thought interdiction torches were pretty harmless compared to per say, the hyperkinetic lens or RM tools. I also thought you might have been talking about Technic and not Tekkit. In that case though, getting a pedestal should be no problem WHATSOEVER, a full v3 EE collector flower will generate about a stack of DM overnight (irl overnight, not a minecraft night :P).

Anywho, ICBMs.... The only way I can see this working is if there is a separate world set aside for ICBM "battles" and such which is reset every other day or something. (that means when the fight is over, you have to remove all your equipment or make it again)