ICBM Mod

CbotL6

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've visited the Mod's website, forums and the manual as well as seen a couple of videos on ICBM and I must say... I'm impressed! Could be a cool add on to Tekkit, although the servers would have to disable some of those missiles, just because their blast is just too big from what I've seen. On the other hand, the platforms, the satellite dishes, sensors and blockers and quite cool!

A permanent black hole lol gg world.

it would indeed, that would truly make the forces of unnatural alchemy terrifying (but awesome)

well, i think that it would be a choice like just like EE or CC is. for some servers (like mine) this would fit the theme perfectly and this would be an absolutley increadible addition. for others the additonal work might not be worth the benefits. I think that most servers would end up bissableling some of the truely massive wepons but for a war server, the t1/t2 missles are actualy fairly well ballanced with the rest of the pack.

their website is very organized. I look forward to seeing how they do the anti matter refinment system.

any tried red powering the launchers?

Hey, thank you all for praising my mod! :D I really appreciate it!

Th ore generation problem is a bug that I fixed in the ICBM 1.3.2 release that's coming soon, so be sure to check it out! I would be happy if my mod was in the Technic pack, the only problem is that it's probably not popular enough (yet) and hence it's not drawing much attention from "big guys" managing the Technic pack. ICBM is still in beta, so it's not wise to install a bugged-beta mod into a pro-mod-pack. Maybe when ICBM is fully released I'll try to get it in the Technic pack along with Universal Electricity.

Also, do I need to fill in any form for joining the Technic pack?

Hey, thank you all for praising my mod! :D I really appreciate it!

Th ore generation problem is a bug that I fixed in the ICBM 1.3.2 release that's coming soon, so be sure to check it out! I would be happy if my mod was in the Technic pack, the only problem is that it's probably not popular enough (yet) and hence it's not drawing much attention from "big guys" managing the Technic pack. ICBM is still in beta, so it's not wise to install a bugged-beta mod into a pro-mod-pack. Maybe when ICBM is fully released I'll try to get it in the Technic pack along with Universal Electricity.

Also, do I need to fill in any form for joining the Technic pack?

You have just restored my faith in the modding community. Thank you for not pulling a flower child or a sir sengir.

hello, I have been experimenting with your mod and it is very good. If this is what you call a beta then I have every confidence that the final mod will be nothing short of spectacular.

welcome to the forums

It's called beta because of it's bugginess.

in any event: good work

I recently talked to the moderator of the Tekkit forums and requested for ICBM to be added to Tekkit/Technic pack. He said he'll talk to the Tekkit pack manager and see what he thinks though there is no promises made. Just to let you people know I tried :P

I recently talked to the moderator of the Tekkit forums and requested for ICBM to be added to Tekkit/Technic pack. He said he'll talk to the Tekkit pack manager and see what he thinks though there is no promises made. Just to let you people know I tried :P

(; It makes me emotive to see someone with such a beautiful attitude toward the pack. I'm sure your super mod will be added in time, once you got out of beta; until then, I'm installing it over in all my games. I just wanted to mention I love the endothermic bomb, the freezing laser effect is truly impressive, and everytime I get caught near it while playing with it, and I see the iced soil around me, and frostbite and slowness effect... It creates some kind of "atmosphere". The sound effects are great as well, especially the anti-matter bomb. Though sometimes the quality seemed lacking :D. But you do have a lot of talent. Keep it coming!

My only qualm is: Sigh, another form of electricity. Other then that, great mod

P.S What do you mean, to "join the technic pack"?

If you are talking about being a mod "picker: Sorry mate, making one good mod dosent neccesairily mean you have the best taste in them.

If you are talking about being a forum mod: Build respect, and outstanding reputation for upholding the forums rules and serving as an example.

If you are talking about downloading the pack: ... Download the launcher. Do you need a lmgtfy link?

(; It makes me emotive to see someone with such a beautiful attitude toward the pack. I'm sure your super mod will be added in time, once you got out of beta; until then, I'm installing it over in all my games. I just wanted to mention I love the endothermic bomb, the freezing laser effect is truly impressive, and everytime I get caught near it while playing with it, and I see the iced soil around me, and frostbite and slowness effect... It creates some kind of "atmosphere". The sound effects are great as well, especially the anti-matter bomb. Though sometimes the quality seemed lacking :D. But you do have a lot of talent. Keep it coming!

Lacking quality is because I update stuff every Friday and it's kinda like slapping patches on here and there and nothing is done perfectly. But that's because it's beta and I personally am more enthusiastic to add more explosives rather than fixing old ones. But I will be improving existing explosives sooner or later. ICBM goal is to get 50 different types of missiles if not 100. Things are still WIP... Thank you for enjoying ICBM. :)

My only qualm is: Sigh, another form of electricity. Other then that, great mod

P.S What do you mean, to "join the technic pack"?

If you are talking about being a mod "picker: Sorry mate, making one good mod dosent neccesairily mean you have the best taste in them.

If you are talking about being a forum mod: Build respect, and outstanding reputation for upholding the forums rules and serving as an example.

If you are talking about downloading the pack: ... Download the launcher. Do you need a lmgtfy link?

Sorry by using the word "join". I meant filling out an application or something for requesting my mod ICBM to be added to the Technic pack.

As for another form of electricity, UE will feature a universal transformer allowing IC2 and BC electricity to convert to UE and vise versa.

that level of variety sounds positively amazing. though it might not hurt to ensure you have full functionality to employ them first.

out of curiosity, how do missiles handel un-loaded chunks

I haven't really got to that part yet, but they should load the chunks. Never tries shooting missiles very far away and it's hard to test when you are playing with yourself. :)

I haven't really got to that part yet, but they should load the chunks. Never tries shooting missiles very far away and it's hard to test when you are playing with yourself. :)

you could use an antimatter missile... that has a pretty fucking huge radius...should be noticeable when flying past the crater....

Lol? How so?

You seem to have been spared the environment the Technic pack often has to survive to. In other words, modders and a big part of the minecraft community hates us for nonexistent reasons.Thus, it's pretty rare to see a good modder accept us as a legit and honorable community.

You seem to have been spared the environment the Technic pack often has to survive to. In other words, modders and a big part of the minecraft community hates us for nonexistent reasons.Thus, it's pretty rare to see a good modder accept us as a legit and honorable community.

Oh. I didn't know that. I find the Technic pack great for making industrial mods work together and it's pretty dumb-proof (or in other words, makes things easy to install). Note that I don't know the history of Technic since I started modding... 3 months ago?