ICBM Mod

CbotL6

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got that right, but still, killing ourselves WITH a barrage of nukes? or getting caught in an implosion? awesome.

i just wish the spikes are more "flexible" can be placed in pistons or something like that.

You can place the spikes in pistons :P, in the latest version there are also camo blocks where you can walk through, theres also invisible (glass) pressure plates

Just tried installing ICBM again, the latest technic pack version works fine using 0.4.0 together with universal electricity 0.4.6, loving what I'm seeing so far :P

You can place the spikes in pistons :P, in the latest version there are also camo blocks where you can walk through, theres also invisible (glass) pressure plates

Just tried installing ICBM again, the latest technic pack version works fine using 0.4.0 together with universal electricity 0.4.6, loving what I'm seeing so far :P

I got ICBM to work but universal electricity items aren't appearing for some reason.

EDIT: I was being ignorant. Sorry

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...