[3.1.2]TheTekkit![PvP/PvE][42 slots][Whitelist][Iconomy,Towny,McMMo]

Nolanrae1

TheTekkitbanner.png

Info!

Welcome to TheTekkit! You may be thinking "Why is this server so special and why should I play it?" Well I'm here to explain this all to you! We run the latest build of Tekkit so you can enjoy the fancy updates in Minecraft like having different colored wood AND enjoy playing Tekkit! Whats not great about that? You can grab the latest build of Tekkit at www.technicpack.net/tekkit/ .

We try to have an UpTime of 100% because we love the players so much!

We are looking for every kind of player! If you are brand new to Tekkit this server would be great for you! We have very friendly, helpful players and staff who can answer any of your questions and some players would LOVE to have you in their town. If you are an experienced Tekkit player this server is also great for you! We have lot's of players who are quite advanced in Tekkit so you won't be the only one building amazing creations. Maybe you can learn new setups and build a factory with them! The possibilities are endless!

Some cool things about this server are we run multiple plugins that make the server more fun and entertaining. Like Towny? We have it! Join some towns or create one for yourself(Trusted and up)! Make it so your town rules all the land! Customize your town settings to anything you want! Don't like PvP? Turn it off! Hate mobs spawning in your town? Disable it! Wanna be the tyrant of the land? Do it! We also have MCmmo to make things more entertaining while you're doing the boring stuff like digging dirt and cobble stone. "Man digging dirt and cobblestone is sooooo boring and not entertaining at all!" You won't be saying this after leveling up your digging and mining skills. This is more like it "Omg guys I'm getting glowstone dust from digging dirt!". We here at TheTekkit! reward the players that are committed to playing(it takes a bit to get glowstone dust from dirt :P). Another cool thing we have is a party room at spawn. We get a bunch of people in it then all the wiring we did drops random items on to the floor that you can trade in or keep!

We have recently finished building the new Spleef arena! We are hosting a tournament this weekend(11am PST(Pacific Standard Time)on Saturday, 20th, October). The winner of this tournament shall receive 10 diamonds, bragging rights, and the Tower of Pimps in front of their house until the next tournament is held

We have players from around the world(mostly Canada, USA and Britain) so you can usually find players on at any time of the day. Our staff is also in Canada, USA and Britain so we are on basically any hour of the day so nothing bad can happen.

TheTekkit! is strongly based around the players opinions. If you want something on the server just tell someone on the staff and it will be considered. On our website forums you can vote for what type of spawn you want, what the PvP arena should be like, etc.

Website!

Register on our website! It's not required but if you want to keep up on the weekly news it's suggested to do so. On our website we have some forums! You can vote for something you would like to see on the server, suggest new plugins/ideas to us. You can look for a town to live in or a shop to shop at. You can just talk about random stuff or just Tekkit in general. You can check out the weekly news or browse some photos that people have posted. All this happens at

www.TheTekkit.enjin.com New Update! Ranks now sync with the server!

Mumble!

We now have a mumble server! Not many people use it yet but the time will come when everybody is on it! For now the mumble server is only an 8 slot one. The IP is central1.voice.enjin.com and the port is 61791. Come and talk with the players!

Banned Items!

Most of these items are only banned for Citizens! If you become Trusted you can use them!

If you're wondering why so many are banned it's because of glitches like duplicating or because we(TheTekkit!) feel that they were to OP(Over Powered)

Banned for everyone:

• Collector MK1,2 and 3
  • Redmatter furnace
  • Darkmatter furnace
  • Nova catalyst
  • Nova Cataclysm
  • Alchemical Chest
  • Energy Condensor
  • Transmutation Table/Tablet
  • Teleport tether
  • Duplicator
  • Black Hole Chest
  • World Anchor
  • Nuke
  • Anchor Cart
  • Dimentional Anchor
  • Dynamite
  • Cannon
  • Black Hole Band
  • Hyperkinetic Lens
  • Watch of Flowing Time
  • Catalytic Lens
  • Gem of Eternal Density
  • Void Ring
  • Quantum Body
  • Quantum Helm
  • Redmatter Morning Star
  • EE Hammers
  • Volcanite Amulet
  • Evertide Amulet
  • Mining Laser
  • Destruction Catalyst

Banned for Citizens:

• Zero Ring
  • Ring of Ignition
  • Ring of Arcana
  • Archangels Smite
  • Right Click ability of the Philosopher Stone
  • Industrial TnT
  • TnT

Plugins!

• Essentials - Basic things like teleporting
  • LWC - To protect your stuff!
  • ChestShop - To sell your stuff!
  • World Guard - To protect your stuff extra good!
  • World Edit - To make things easier!
  • PermissionsEX - For ranks and such!
  • Mob Disguise - To prank your friends!(Donators only)
  • Towny - Build a city with your friends!
  • Iconomy - Basic economy!
  • Announcer - To tell important info!
  • Hawkeye - To prevent griefing!
  • Herochat - For talking better!
  • Mcmmo - For more entertainment!
  • Choptree2 - To chop dem trees faster!

Ranks!

• Citizen - The starting rank
  • Trusted - What you can earn after 1 month of being on the server and helping out
  • $5 Donator - Donate $5 towards the server
  • $10 Donator - Donate $10 to the server
  • $20 Donator - Donate $20 to the server
  • $50 Donator - Donate $50 to the server
  • Moderator - Help out tons on the server
  • Admin - Be super helpful, nice and on lots and you might be considered
  • Head Admin - No body can achieve this
  • Owner - Only for Nolanrae1

Donation Packages!

$5

• Set 2 homes
  • free set of diamond tools/armor
  • /back on death
  • /md sheep,pig,chicken,cow
  • $5000 in game money
  • new $5 donator prefix
  • ability to create a town

$10

• $5 package
  • Set 3 homes
  • free set of basic machines
  • free set of diamond tools/armor every week
  • $10000 in game money
  • /md wolf,ocelot,cat,squid,mooshroom
  • New $10 donator prefix

$20

• $10 package
  • free set of advanced machines
  • set 4 homes
  • $20000 in game money
  • /md zombie,skeleton,spider,villager,snow golem,iron golem
  • new $20 donator prefix

Ip!

108.178.38.123:25575

Staff!

• Owner - Nolanrae1
  • Head Admin - Bwblazerkid
  • Admin - Melol234, Kooky132
  • Moderator - Fewell8, Kensiko48

Whitelist!

• IGN -
  • Age -
  • Have you ever been banned? Why?
  • Experience with Tekkit?
  • Why do you want on the server?
  • Lots of EE is disabled. Are you alright with this?

Trusted and Mod apps are on the website

Pictures!

Most pictures are from past maps

New Spleef Arena

2012-09-26_161212.png

2012-09-26_161305.png

Spawn

2012-08-09_091247.png

The Market

2012-08-09_091302.png

A Vaporeon Pokemon made by Melol234

Pokemon.pngA Galleon made by Bwblazerkid

Ship.png

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IGN - daeliee
  • Age - 25
  • Have you ever been banned? Why? Yeah, I questioned an admin's decision to ban someone who didn't deserve it and she banned me for questioning her authority.
  • Experience with Tekkit? 7/10
  • Why do you want on the server? I like to build large creations and judging by your pictures on the orig post, it seems like you might as well and I'm always willing to teach what I know in tekkit and minecraft in general.

• IGN -robindino13
  • Age -13
  • Have you ever been banned? Why? no
  • Experience with Tekkit? i know industrialcraft very good and the magical mod too
  • Why do you want on the server? because i got no other server for tekkit and alone its not fun because somethings i cant get working and i hope that in this server people can help me with it.

• IGN - Tekkit_er
  • Age - 17
  • Have you ever been banned? Why? No. I have never been banned from any server
  • Experience with Tekkit? I use to play technic when tekkit wasn't out and technic smp so I have tons of experience.
  • Why do you want on the server? Im looking for a fresh new server to play on .

• IGN -5c00ter
  • Age -20
  • Have you ever been banned? Why? No
  • Experience with Tekkit? Large amounts of experiance with IC/BC (including latest builds) and a large amount of playtime using most of the feed the beast mods in a survival world
  • Why do you want on the server? Looking for a server to be able to work with others and to shave and develop larger projects.

• IGN - FryCookGamer
  • Age - 16
  • Have you ever been banned? No Why? Havenot
  • Experience with Tekkit? Ive played with Tekkit for a few months but have played with the mods individually alot longer. 7.5/10
  • Why do you want on the server? Seems like a nice small community I can play with friends and have fun. I alos have big plans.

• IGN - ALPHACOMMANO8

• Age - 16

• Have you ever been banned? No Why?

• Experience with Tekkit? Ive played Tekkit since the origional Tekkit.

• Why do you want on the server? Seems like a nice small community I can play with friends and have fun. I used my friend FryCook's account to apply. I really like to build big structures of automated machines.

• IGN - daeliee
  • Age - 25
  • Have you ever been banned? Why? Yeah, I questioned an admin's decision to ban someone who didn't deserve it and she banned me for questioning her authority.
  • Experience with Tekkit? 7/10
  • Why do you want on the server? I like to build large creations and judging by your pictures on the orig post, it seems like you might as well and I'm always willing to teach what I know in tekkit and minecraft in general.

• IGN -robindino13
  • Age -13
  • Have you ever been banned? Why? no
  • Experience with Tekkit? i know industrialcraft very good and the magical mod too
  • Why do you want on the server? because i got no other server for tekkit and alone its not fun because somethings i cant get working and i hope that in this server people can help me with it.

• IGN - Tekkit_er
  • Age - 17
  • Have you ever been banned? Why? No. I have never been banned from any server
  • Experience with Tekkit? I use to play technic when tekkit wasn't out and technic smp so I have tons of experience.
  • Why do you want on the server? Im looking for a fresh new server to play on .

• IGN -5c00ter
  • Age -20
  • Experience with Tekkit? Large amounts of experiance with IC/BC (including latest builds) and a large amount of playtime using most of the feed the beast mods in a survival world
  • Why do you want on the server? Looking for a server to be able to work with others and to shave and develop larger projects.

• IGN - FryCookGamer
  • Age - 16
  • Have you ever been banned? No Why? Havenot
  • Experience with Tekkit? Ive played with Tekkit for a few months but have played with the mods individually alot longer. 7.5/10
  • Why do you want on the server? Seems like a nice small community I can play with friends and have fun. I alos have big plans.

• IGN - ALPHACOMMANO8
  • Age - 16
  • Have you ever been banned? No Why?
  • Experience with Tekkit? Ive played Tekkit since the origional Tekkit.
  • Why do you want on the server? Seems like a nice small community I can play with friends and have fun. I used my friend FryCook's account to apply. I really like to build big structures of automated machines.

Everyone is added! see you on the server

• IGN - luckdemon
  • Age - 16
  • Have you ever been banned? Why? Nope :D
  • Experience with Tekkit? I wanna be, the very best, that noone ever was.
  • Why do you want on the server? Seems like a cool place where I can chill out in my free time, that has some nice Admins/Moderators. If there is one thing that stops me from joining other servers, its the admins.

• IGN - Plattmannen
  • Age - 20
  • Have you ever been banned? Why? Nope.
  • Experience with Tekkit? Played Technic SSP since 2.1.1, know the basics and working my way up to bigger and more complex contraptions.
  • Why do you want on the server? I'm really bored playing by myself, rather collaborate with someone to make something awesome.

• IGN - luckdemon
  • Age - 16
  • Have you ever been banned? Why? Nope :D
  • Experience with Tekkit? I wanna be, the very best, that noone ever was.
  • Why do you want on the server? Seems like a cool place where I can chill out in my free time, that has some nice Admins/Moderators. If there is one thing that stops me from joining other servers, its the admins.

your added. Also is that a pokemon quote you used for your experience with Tekkit? Bravo

• IGN - Plattmannen
  • Age - 20
  • Have you ever been banned? Why? Nope.
  • Experience with Tekkit? Played Technic SSP since 2.1.1, know the basics and working my way up to bigger and more complex contraptions.
  • Why do you want on the server? I'm really bored playing by myself, rather collaborate with someone to make something awesome.

added

• IGN - SpeshalKid
  • Age - 15 (16 in one month)
  • Have you ever been banned? Why? Nope. I actually used to moderate a server before the admin became a total tard, at which point I left and told him to screw himself. XD
  • Experience with Tekkit? Been using it since early Tekkit, before the launcher. I'm decent with machines and to be truthful, I'm pretty bad with EE.
  • Why do you want on the server? Learn more about EE, make factories that are more efficient than my friend's! :D

• IGN - SpeshalKid
  • Age - 15 (16 in one month)
  • Have you ever been banned? Why? Nope. I actually used to moderate a server before the admin became a total tard, at which point I left and told him to screw himself. XD
  • Experience with Tekkit? Been using it since early Tekkit, before the launcher. I'm decent with machines and to be truthful, I'm pretty bad with EE.
  • Why do you want on the server? Learn more about EE, make factories that are more efficient than my friend's! :D

added

• IGN - Nicklasbf
  • Age - 16
  • Have you ever been banned? Why? Nope
  • Experience with Tekkit? Im newish to Tekkit, I know the basics of BC/IC but thats about it.
  • Why do you want on the server? I want to get better at Tekkit and also make a factory.

• IGN - Shep_77
  • Age - 17
  • Experience with Tekkit? Just started with my friend Nicklasbf, looks fun so thought would give it a crack :D
  • Why do you want on the server? To learn more about Tekkit from people with experience, and to build a factory

• IGN - Nicklasbf
  • Age - 16
  • Experience with Tekkit? Im newish to Tekkit, I know the basics of BC/IC but thats about it.
  • Why do you want on the server? I want to get better at Tekkit and also make a factory.

• IGN - Shep_77
  • Age - 17
  • Experience with Tekkit? Just started with my friend Nicklasbf, looks fun so thought would give it a crack :D
  • Why do you want on the server? To learn more about Tekkit from people with experience, and to build a factory

both add

• IGN - candlewick1100
  • Age - 16
  • Experience with Tekkit? Not very much still a noob with it. Those I learn fast.
  • Why do you want on the server? To learn more about tekkit, and build awesome stuff. Also to have fun with some people who know how to have fun.

• IGN - candlewick1100
  • Age - 16
  • Experience with Tekkit? Not very much still a noob with it. Those I learn fast.
  • Why do you want on the server? To learn more about tekkit, and build awesome stuff. Also to have fun with some people who know how to have fun.

added

• IGN -Killswitch921
  • Age -19
  • Have you ever been banned? Why?No
  • Experience with Tekkit?1 sever and plenty of singleplayer
  • Why do you want on the server? I enjoy Tekkit and would like to play it with others and the one I'm on now just wants money

added

• IGN - blackshadow10
  • Age - 15
  • Experience with Tekkit? Still learning but I do know a majority of the basics in EE and IC2
  • Why do you want on the server? To learn from other players and make new friends that I can enjoy tekkit with. :)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons