[3.1.2]TheTekkit![PvP/PvE][42 slots][Whitelist][Iconomy,Towny,McMMo]

Nolanrae1

IGN - Miki1579

Age - 19

Have you ever been banned? Why? Nope, never ever :D

Experience with Tekkit? I would say I've got some experience... I know most of industrialcraft and buildcraft items and some of the other ones too

Why do you want on the server? I've been looking for a good Tekkit server... I really like tekkit but I didn't find any server who could finally give me what I want from a good server

Lots of EE is disabled. Are you alright with this? Yeah, I think some are overpowered and a lot of items can be replaced by other ones

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

added

IGN - Miki1579

Age - 19

Have you ever been banned? Why? Nope, never ever :D

Experience with Tekkit? I would say I've got some experience... I know most of industrialcraft and buildcraft items and some of the other ones too

Why do you want on the server? I've been looking for a good Tekkit server... I really like tekkit but I didn't find any server who could finally give me what I want from a good server

Lots of EE is disabled. Are you alright with this? Yeah, I think some are overpowered and a lot of items can be replaced by other ones

Nolan, I was wondering if there would be a way to move my skyscraper, I kinda want to make my own town, so it would be nice to have my skyscraper there, so yeah, just letting you know

Actually, I don't want to leave the town, but I have found an island, and want my skyscraper moved there if possible, The island is further from spawn than the town (not by far, about 2000m or so)

Hey, I have a question, which jobs plugin are you using? and did you have to modify it for Tekkit or your towny/economy plugin?

the plugin is called jobs haha and no we didnt. only thing we changed was the amount of slots per job and the max level of job.

ign:RabbitBunnny1

Have you ever been banned, why? : I was banned once because i disagreed with a admin about someone getting permanently getting banned

Experience with tekkit? : 8/10

Why do you want to join the server : I often get lonley playing minecraft and i think this server looks great and new. That means lots to do!

Lots of EE is disabled. Are you OK with this? : I'm fine with this

• IGN - liltom1993
  • Age - 18
  • Have you ever been banned? Why? Yes, when I first started playing I didn't know what griefing was, (1 and a half years ago).
  • Experience with Tekkit? Low.
  • Why do you want on the server? This question makes no sense.. Why do I want to play? Because I enjoy tekkit and am looking for a good server pretty much.
  • Lots of EE is disabled. Are you alright with this? The parts I use aren't banned, so it doesn't bother me.

• IGN - hotmailcompany52
  • Age -12
  • Have you ever been banned? Why? Nope.
  • Experience with Tekkit? 7/10
  • Why do you want on the server? I want a decent and good (like this one) tekkit server and my friend (kooky132) recommended it to me and also this is my first tekkit server.
  • Lots of EE is disabled. Are you alright with this? Yep.

ign:RabbitBunnny1

Have you ever been banned, why? : I was banned once because i disagreed with a admin about someone getting permanently getting banned

Why do you want to join the server : I often get lonley playing minecraft and i think this server looks great and new. That means lots to do!

Lots of EE is disabled. Are you OK with this? : I'm fine with this

• IGN - liltom1993
  • Age - 18
  • Have you ever been banned? Why? Yes, when I first started playing I didn't know what griefing was, (1 and a half years ago).
  • Experience with Tekkit? Low.
  • Why do you want on the server? This question makes no sense.. Why do I want to play? Because I enjoy tekkit and am looking for a good server pretty much.
  • Lots of EE is disabled. Are you alright with this? The parts I use aren't banned, so it doesn't bother me.

• IGN - hotmailcompany52
  • Age -12
  • Have you ever been banned? Why? Nope.
  • Experience with Tekkit? 7/10
  • Why do you want on the server? I want a decent and good (like this one) tekkit server and my friend (kooky132) recommended it to me and also this is my first tekkit server.
  • Lots of EE is disabled. Are you alright with this? Yep.

all added

IGN: jwileyc3

Have you ever been banned, why? : Never.

Experience with tekkit? : 9/10

Why do you want to join the server : I absolutely enjoy Tekkit and I'd like to play with more people. This server didn't look too big or fancy. (This is good to me.)

Lots of EE is disabled. Are you OK with this? : Love it. EE ruined our local SMP server.

added

IGN: jwileyc3

Have you ever been banned, why? : Never.

Experience with tekkit? : 9/10

Why do you want to join the server : I absolutely enjoy Tekkit and I'd like to play with more people. This server didn't look too big or fancy. (This is good to me.)

Lots of EE is disabled. Are you OK with this? : Love it. EE ruined our local SMP server.

IGN: PurplePanda427

Have you ever been banned, why? : Nope

Why do you want to join the server :I finally have found a server that has towny and looks fun. I dont want to jump from server to serve anymore. I want to settle down. On this server

Lots of EE is disabled. Are you OK with this? : I am used to it. Most servers do it also. I agree to it too.

IGN: PurplePanda427

Have you ever been banned, why? : Nope

Why do you want to join the server :I finally have found a server that has towny and looks fun. I dont want to jump from server to serve anymore. I want to settle down. On this server

Lots of EE is disabled. Are you OK with this? : I am used to it. Most servers do it also. I agree to it too.

added! if your looking for a town i would suggest Tekkit Revolution :P

IGN - R0DD0

Age - 18

Have you ever been banned? Why? - No.

Experience with Tekkit? - Mucked around in my own server and videos

Why do you want on the server? - To have fun !!!

Lots of EE is disabled. Are you alright with this? - Yes

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons