Nolanrae1

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN -RogDaAn

Age -16

Have you ever been banned? Why? Nope

Experience with Tekkit? Alittle bit but i have "friends" who'll guide me through

Why do you want on the server?Because i hav some friends on this server that i want ot share my tekkit expreience with.

Lots of EE is disabled. Are you alright with this? Ya, i'm cool.

This is my friend's app. He's to lazy to post it himself.

IGN - Spartan D34

Age - 17

Have you ever been banned? Why? Once on accident ban has been repealed

Experience with Tekkit? 6-7 months worth, IC champion

Why do you want on the server? Has all the stuff I need

Lots of EE is disabled. Are you alright with this?

Yes entirely

• IGN - ZeenC
  • Age - 14
  • Have you ever been banned? Why? no
  • Experience with Tekkit? a month but i know how to build most things
  • Why do you want on the server? im looking for a good server that i can just play on

• IGN - eviltink90
  • Age - 21
  • Have you ever been banned? Why? never been banned and never will be
  • Experience with Tekkit? i know a few basics and want to learn
  • Why do you want on the server? learn a few skills and if possible do youtube videos for my channel
  • Lots of EE is disabled. Are you alright with this? absolutely fine with it

• IGN - Q11_
  • Age - 18
  • Have you ever been banned? Why? - No I haven't. just look here: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/453f8732f938c01efc4d2c444a1319a419121d33 :)
  • Experience with Tekit? - No, that's part of the reason why I'm applying.
  • Why do you want on the server? - To learn, have fun and play with other peoples that like the idea about Tekkit.
  • Lots of EE is disabled. Are you alright with this? - I'm new to Tekkit, so I actually don't know what that means :)

• IGN - SkateNeff
  • Age - 20
  • Have you ever been banned? Why? I have never been banned.
  • Experience with Tekkit? Yes, mostly familiar with it. I've played it for about 5 months now.
  • Why do you want on the server? To get into Tekkit a little more, and to enjoy building along with others.
  • Lots of EE is disabled. Are you alright with this? Yes I would be alright with that.

IGN - Spartan D34

Age - 17

Have you ever been banned? Why? Once on accident ban has been repealed

Experience with Tekkit? 6-7 months worth, IC champion

Why do you want on the server? Has all the stuff I need

Lots of EE is disabled. Are you alright with this?

Yes entirely

Can you repost IGN? theres no spaces in names :P

Everybody above this post have been whitelisted. Welcome to the server!

• IGN -eatmyfoods
  • Age -15
  • Have you ever been banned? Why? Nope
  • Experience with Tekkit? Very little
  • Why do you want on the server? I want to not only meet some new friends but play about with tekkit in a more supportive environment than singleplayer
  • Lots of EE is disabled. Are you alright with this? Absolutely fine with it (:

Hello all, sorry to trouble you but i applied for the server on the 20th of July. i was accepted. i tried to go on the server today, and i got a message saying that i was not whitelisted. can anyone help me out? i would appreciate it.

• IGN -RULAOFMANCWAFT
  • Age -15
  • Have you ever been banned? Why? No, I have not been banned from any server
  • Experience with Tekkit? I have been playing tekkit for several weeks, but have made some simple pipe machinery and circuits.
  • Why do you want on the server? I would like to be in a community that is able to be consistently active and helpful so I can learn and share, but best of all have fun!
  • Lots of EE is disabled. Are you alright with this? Yes, I'm alright, there are other things to keep me busy in Tekkit.

• IGN -Lunchbox365
  • Age -22
  • Have you ever been banned? Why? No, I have not. Because I obey the rules.
  • Experience with Tekkit? I've been using tekkit since 2010
  • Why do you want on the server? Its cool to play with other people and to be able to play with these amazing mods.
  • Lots of EE is disabled. Are you alright with this? I personally love EE. I have made good use of condensers and other good EE things in the past, but as long as mods such as towny, lwc, iconomy, and other community engulfing mods that make it more interesting and live able, I am fine with the decision, also considering that most EE items are reasonably destructive it is understandable.

Hello all, sorry to trouble you but i applied for the server on the 20th of July. i was accepted. i tried to go on the server today, and i got a message saying that i was not whitelisted. can anyone help me out? i would appreciate it.

we had a server issue and had to reset, so go on the website http://thetekkit.enjin.com/forum and make a "re-whitelist" application under the application thread.

Spartan_D34

• IGN -eatmyfoods
  • Age -15
  • Have you ever been banned? Why? Nope
  • Experience with Tekkit? Very little
  • Why do you want on the server? I want to not only meet some new friends but play about with tekkit in a more supportive environment than singleplayer
  • Lots of EE is disabled. Are you alright with this? Absolutely fine with it (:

• IGN -Lunchbox365
  • Age -22
  • Have you ever been banned? Why? No, I have not. Because I obey the rules.
  • Experience with Tekkit? I've been using tekkit since 2010
  • Why do you want on the server? Its cool to play with other people and to be able to play with these amazing mods.
  • Lots of EE is disabled. Are you alright with this? I personally love EE. I have made good use of condensers and other good EE things in the past, but as long as mods such as towny, lwc, iconomy, and other community engulfing mods that make it more interesting and live able, I am fine with the decision, also considering that most EE items are reasonably destructive it is understandable.

• IGN -RULAOFMANCWAFT
  • Age -15
  • Have you ever been banned? Why? No, I have not been banned from any server
  • Experience with Tekkit? I have been playing tekkit for several weeks, but have made some simple pipe machinery and circuits.
  • Why do you want on the server? I would like to be in a community that is able to be consistently active and helpful so I can learn and share, but best of all have fun!
  • Lots of EE is disabled. Are you alright with this? Yes, I'm alright, there are other things to keep me busy in Tekkit.

all added

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons