[3.1.2]TheTekkit![PvP/PvE][42 slots][Whitelist][Iconomy,Towny,McMMo]

Nolanrae1

IGN - rtic99

Age - 17

Have you ever been banned? Why? Once, but it was because i disagreed with an admin

Experience with Tekkit?I have played tekkit a lot and love it!

Why do you want on the server? Servers are fun because you get to play with other people and have lots of fun

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IGN -kaptainklap
  • Age -14
  • Have you ever been banned? Why? I don't think I have been banned
  • Experience with Tekkit? I have an extensive knowledge in IC, Forestry, EE, Railcraft just to name a few.
  • Why do you want on the server?So I can have a fun time with the other players and maybe give something back in the near future
  • Lots of EE is disabled. Are you alright with this? I'm cool with that

• 2 weeks later...

ign: Buggy008

Have you ever been banned?Why?Never

Experiences with Tekkit? I wouldnt sa im a noob but yet im not a wonderful person at it.

Why d you want on the server? I really have a lot of fun with other people in this kind of stuff and that I think that I could learn a lot!

ign: Buggy008

Have you ever been banned?Why?Never

Experiences with Tekkit? I wouldnt sa im a noob but yet im not a wonderful person at it.

Why d you want on the server? I really have a lot of fun with other people in this kind of stuff and that I think that I could learn a lot!

• IGN - zilverboy68
  • Age - 17
  • Have you ever been banned? Why? No, never
  • Experience with Tekkit? Yes, i played on a lot of servers, but everytime i getting griefed
  • Why do you want on the server? To learn more about tekkit, and it looks fun to work with people together on tekkit

Sorry this has taken so long! Haven't been getting many apps lately :( You have been added though! Welcome to TheTekkit!

Also as a general update for everybody. The new spleef arena is finished!

• IGN - Canon_Vaio5
  • Age - 17
  • Have you ever been banned? Why? yes once for being accused of stealing
  • Experience with Tekkit? im great with bc2, ic2, somewhat with rp and railcraft
  • Why do you want on the server? i just want to meet new people and be able to play tekkit peacefully
  • Lots of EE is disabled. Are you alright with this? im ok with it

IGN: aidan6464

Have you ever been banned?Why?No I have not been banned.

Experience with tekkit?I know the basics and how to get to a good start.

Why do you want on the server? I have been looking for a good server for w while and decided to try this one.

Lots of EE is disabled.Are you alright with this? Yes

• IGN - Lady_Ceres
  • Age -30
  • Have you ever been banned? Why? No
  • Experience with Tekkit? A few months
  • Why do you want on the server? Just browsing around servers to find a nice home. Would just like to find a nice tekkit server that doesn't have a lot of the ruining EE items. I like the fact that you have to become a trusted member on the server to gain access to some of that stuff and while not my favorite eevee evolution, this server clearly has awesome people lol
  • Lots of EE is disabled. Are you alright with this? Very much so.

I am not sure if I am allowed to request for someone else but if you could also white list S0LID_M4TTER (That is a zero, a four and all capitals) I would appreciate it. He tends to come on and play wherever I do and he would approve of the EE things being disabled as they are for sure. ^ ^

• IGN - Canon_Vaio5
  • Age - 17
  • Have you ever been banned? Why? yes once for being accused of stealing
  • Experience with Tekkit? im great with bc2, ic2, somewhat with rp and railcraft
  • Why do you want on the server? i just want to meet new people and be able to play tekkit peacefully
  • Lots of EE is disabled. Are you alright with this? im ok with it

IGN: aidan6464

Have you ever been banned?Why?No I have not been banned.

Experience with tekkit?I know the basics and how to get to a good start.

Why do you want on the server? I have been looking for a good server for w while and decided to try this one.

Lots of EE is disabled.Are you alright with this? Yes

IGN: Finchey264

Have you ever been banned: No

Experience With Tekkit: Alright at tekkit

Why do you want to be on the server? : So I can play with my friend BooBooKitty919 XD

Lots of EE is disabled. Are you alright with this : Yep

• IGN - Lady_Ceres
  • Age -30
  • Experience with Tekkit? A few months
  • Why do you want on the server? Just browsing around servers to find a nice home. Would just like to find a nice tekkit server that doesn't have a lot of the ruining EE items. I like the fact that you have to become a trusted member on the server to gain access to some of that stuff and while not my favorite eevee evolution, this server clearly has awesome people lol
  • Lots of EE is disabled. Are you alright with this? Very much so.

I am not sure if I am allowed to request for someone else but if you could also white list S0LID_M4TTER (That is a zero, a four and all capitals) I would appreciate it. He tends to come on and play wherever I do and he would approve of the EE things being disabled as they are for sure. ^ ^

IGN: Carbonology

Banned? No

Experience? Yep

Why? I'm looking forward to play tekkit with others :D

Am I alright with some EE being disabled? Yes

everyone is added. Sorry for the delay. Welcome to TheTekkit! :D

• IGN - Ascido
  • Age - 14
  • Have you ever been banned? Why? Never been banned.
  • Experience with Tekkit? I've played a fair while now, but I'm still not the best at it.
  • Why do you want on the server? I have played many MC whitelist servers and it just gets boring and you could just get the best gear in less than a day. Hopefully tekkit will give me that opportunity to have fun with the game. What I've noticed on many WhiteList servers is that the community is much nicer and a stable server, this is why I want to join your server.
  • Lots of EE is disabled. Are you alright with this? EE is not to big of a deal. In my opinion it sort of takes the fun out of tekkit and makes it alot harder and enjoyable.

IGN: Spikednate12

Banned? Never

Experience? Couple Months

Why? Looking forward for EE being off and ruining things plus playing with others

Am I alright with some EE being disabled? Most definitely

• IGN - Ascido
  • Age - 14
  • Have you ever been banned? Why? Never been banned.
  • Experience with Tekkit? I've played a fair while now, but I'm still not the best at it.
  • Why do you want on the server? I have played many MC whitelist servers and it just gets boring and you could just get the best gear in less than a day. Hopefully tekkit will give me that opportunity to have fun with the game. What I've noticed on many WhiteList servers is that the community is much nicer and a stable server, this is why I want to join your server.
  • Lots of EE is disabled. Are you alright with this? EE is not to big of a deal. In my opinion it sort of takes the fun out of tekkit and makes it alot harder and enjoyable.

both added. Sorry for the wait. Welcome to TheTekkit! :)

The website www.thetekkit.enjin.com got a new shopping system for donations so when you donate you get yours ranks and items instantly!(may still have a few bugs) Also we are having our first spleef tournament this weekend. The prize is a few diamonds (10), bragging rights and you get to have the Tower of Pimps in front of your house until the next tournament.

We have also constructed a Party Room at spawn as a random event. Items drop, you trade them in (or keep them) and you get a reward.

Whitelist!

• IGN - Cryface
  • Age - 28
  • Experience with Tekkit? 2-3 months
  • Why do you want on the server? Looking for a server that has active people and a fun atmosphere
  • Lots of EE is disabled. Are you alright with this? Yes

Whitelist!

• IGN - Cryface
  • Age - 28
  • Experience with Tekkit? 2-3 months
  • Why do you want on the server? Looking for a server that has active people and a fun atmosphere
  • Lots of EE is disabled. Are you alright with this? Yes

added!:D Welcome to TheTekkit!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons