[3.1.2]TheTekkit![PvP/PvE][42 slots][Whitelist][Iconomy,Towny,McMMo]

Nolanrae1

• IGN - mbenjamin
  • Age - just turned 22
  • Have you ever been banned? no
  • Experience with Tekkit? ive played a fair deal with tekkit
  • Why do you want on the server? this server seems intresting and ive looked for a tekkit server not to easy and not to hard so i think this is the perfect place for me and im also intrested in the job plugin witch i have never tried so i hope i will bee accepted thx for taking the time to read my app :3
  • Lots of EE is disabled. Are you alright with this? im fine enough with it

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IGN -SLIPLV

• Age -22

• Have you ever been banned? Why? No

• Experience with Tekkit? Been playing Tekkit for ~month or so.

• Why do you want on the server? I find Tekkit to be quite an interesting and fun mod pack, so decided to join.

• IGN -mrDeo

• Age -22

• Experience with Tekkit? Been playing for a while.

• Why do you want on the server? Have some fun with friends, build something intreresting.

• IGN -Rayens

• Age -20

• Experience with Tekkit? Have played with my friends above, so month or so.

• Why do you want on the server? Mainly to have some fun, make something and kill some time building interesting stuff.

-

-

Hope you don't mind that i (SLIPLV) put all of us in same application, but if we get accepted we want it to be all of us, server we were playing on before shut down, so we're searching for a new one to join.

• IGN - symbioticnut
  • Age -22
  • Have you ever been banned? Why? no
  • Experience with Tekkit? i know tekkit for a month now and learning it fast
  • Why do you want on the server? because i got other server for tekkit that have not have so much ppl and alone, its not fun to make somethings alone and i hope that in this server people can help me with it.

• IGN - Nightcrouser
  • Age - 15
  • Have you ever been banned? Why? - No.
  • Experience with Tekkit? - Only from videos.
  • Why do you want on the server? - To learn more about tekkit.
  • Lots of EE is disabled. Are you alright with this? - Yes

Sorry, I spelt my ign wrong it is

RabbitBunny1

Sorry about that

IGN - R0DD0

Age - 18

Have you ever been banned? Why? - No.

Experience with Tekkit? - Mucked around in my own server and videos

Why do you want on the server? - To have fun !!!

Lots of EE is disabled. Are you alright with this? - Yes

• IGN - mbenjamin
  • Age - just turned 22
  • Have you ever been banned? no
  • Experience with Tekkit? ive played a fair deal with tekkit
  • Why do you want on the server? this server seems intresting and ive looked for a tekkit server not to easy and not to hard so i think this is the perfect place for me and im also intrested in the job plugin witch i have never tried so i hope i will bee accepted thx for taking the time to read my app :3
  • Lots of EE is disabled. Are you alright with this? im fine enough with it

• IGN -SLIPLV
  • Age -22
  • Experience with Tekkit? Been playing Tekkit for ~month or so.
  • Why do you want on the server? I find Tekkit to be quite an interesting and fun mod pack, so decided to join.

• IGN -mrDeo
  • Age -22
  • Experience with Tekkit? Been playing for a while.
  • Why do you want on the server? Have some fun with friends, build something intreresting.

• IGN -Rayens
  • Age -20
  • Experience with Tekkit? Have played with my friends above, so month or so.
  • Why do you want on the server? Mainly to have some fun, make something and kill some time building interesting stuff.

-

-

Hope you don't mind that i (SLIPLV) put all of us in same application, but if we get accepted we want it to be all of us, server we were playing on before shut down, so we're searching for a new one to join.

• IGN - symbioticnut
  • Age -22
  • Have you ever been banned? Why? no
  • Experience with Tekkit? i know tekkit for a month now and learning it fast
  • Why do you want on the server? because i got other server for tekkit that have not have so much ppl and alone, its not fun to make somethings alone and i hope that in this server people can help me with it.

every one is added! Welcome to TheTekkit!

• IGN - Plastic_Banana
  • Age - 15
  • Have you ever been banned? Why? - Not to my knowledge have I been banned.
  • Experience with Tekkit? - Umm, I am pretty good with the machines and the exchange mod.
  • Why do you want on the server? - I want to play on this server becuase I want to do my own thing but at the same time I don't want it to be crowded. I also want to be able to chat with the staff or other players. Plus, it's whitelisted.
  • Lots of EE is disabled. Are you alright with this? - Yes, I am alright with this.

• IGN -JoshFoe83
  • Age -15
  • Have you ever been banned? Why? nope
  • Experience with Tekkit? a little bit but watch lp's on youtube
  • Why do you want on the server? i really want to learn tekkit and have fun
  • Lots of EE is disabled. Are you alright with this? sure

people dont join this server, its has pvp but if u pvp the owner will make u give items back and let people raid your house and belongings, its a waste of a pvp enabled server.

Hey how about next time you aren't a dick about pvp? Yesterday you killed me while I was trying to fix the farm at spawn, you broke my nano, and when I went to get my stuff back from you, you killed me twice while I was unarmored and weaponless. Yes, you have me my stuff back, but you shouldn't be killing people in spawn anyway,Especially staff members, plus this is 5 min after you killed someone in the market at spawn who was only wearing leather armor. I'm 100% okay with pvp, but when you are just a dick about it don't expect people to just let it be.

EDIT: also it's not like we advertise the fact that we have pvp enabled, it's not an anarchy server, we just have it on as a feature. Mr. Sabazio is 123maniac, incase anyone is wondering

Like I said, pvping is allowed, but you ant expect people to not want to get thier stuff back. I haven't heard the whole story but you can't really just pvp all the time. I'd love to know where you killed him, and what he was doing at the time. You shouldnt be mercelicyly killing people "just because". What Nolan really should have done is just have a few people come to just kill you to get everything back. I know next time I see you... Well you might as well say goodbye to your nano right now :P

Also I'm not guaranteeing I'll be alone... I do still have your house marked from my deathpoint...

• IGN -bungiemanxy21

• Age -18

• Have you ever been banned? No

• Experience with Tekkit? I had my own server for a few weeks and had over 50 people on, So i would believe I have some good experience.

• Why do you want on the server? My friend is on the server and he said it was a good server so I would like to join and play with him.

Okay, that message did not help your out at all... Thanks for letting me know that you actually killed a few people just to steal their stuff. You seem to be the only one that just really wants to kill people. This isn't an anarchy server, there's plenty of those

stealing is against the rules. killing someone to steal there stuff i would consider stealing.

also killing multiple people is just you being a dick. I like to think that our server is a nice friendly community, you killing multiple people is a horrible idea seeing as just about everybody but you all are friendly to each other, so i would expect that many people would get you back. shit, yesterday i could have easily just screwed you over after you killed me. But did I? no, because i like to keep this as a friendly server. just because you can pvp doesnt mean you have to, or even should. Just cuz i can "accidentally" fire a mining laser at your house doesnt mean i should. :3

people dont join this server, its has pvp but if u pvp the owner will make u give items back and let people raid your house and belongings, its a waste of a pvp enabled server.

excuse me not so kind sir. please take your rude comments away from my server post. And this server must suck so much because people seem to be donating to keep it running. hmmm seems wierd. Now please leave

• IGN - Plastic_Banana
  • Age - 15
  • Have you ever been banned? Why? - Not to my knowledge have I been banned.
  • Experience with Tekkit? - Umm, I am pretty good with the machines and the exchange mod.
  • Why do you want on the server? - I want to play on this server becuase I want to do my own thing but at the same time I don't want it to be crowded. I also want to be able to chat with the staff or other players. Plus, it's whitelisted.
  • Lots of EE is disabled. Are you alright with this? - Yes, I am alright with this.

added

also joshfoe and bungiemanxy have been added

• IGN - thebestof
  • Age - 21
  • Have you ever been banned? Why? - No haven't.
  • Experience with Tekkit? - 1 month
  • Why do you want on the server? - All my friends are on whitelist. Want to play too.
  • Lots of EE is disabled. Are you alright with this? Ye why not

• IGN -hartham
  • Age -14
  • Have you ever been banned? Why? no because i always follow the rules
  • Experience with Tekkit? mainly EE but i have basic understanding of industrialcraft and buildcraft
  • Why do you want on the server? 1.whitelist 2.it tekkit :P 3.towny :D
  • Lots of EE is disabled. Are you alright with this? of course in fact i prefer it that way because i can actually get a profit on stuff that i mine :P

excuse me not so kind sir. please take your rude comments away from my server post. And this server must suck so much because people seem to be donating to keep it running. hmmm seems wierd. Now please leave

nolanrae1 i declare you the winner of replies on this thread until proven otherwise

• IGN - thebestof
  • Age - 21
  • Have you ever been banned? Why? - No haven't.
  • Experience with Tekkit? - 1 month
  • Why do you want on the server? - All my friends are on whitelist. Want to play too.
  • Lots of EE is disabled. Are you alright with this? Ye why not

• IGN -hartham
  • Age -14
  • Have you ever been banned? Why? no because i always follow the rules
  • Experience with Tekkit? mainly EE but i have basic understanding of industrialcraft and buildcraft
  • Why do you want on the server? 1.whitelist 2.it tekkit :P 3.towny :D
  • Lots of EE is disabled. Are you alright with this? of course in fact i prefer it that way because i can actually get a profit on stuff that i mine :P

added

nolanrae1 i declare you the winner of replies on this thread until proven otherwise

thanks haha

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons